Chapter 1

3rd person POV

Once the ball land in yotsuba's foot, everyone get away of her.
[So I just need to touch someone with the ball ? Then if I'm to touch someone I need to hit the highest ranked and It's]

Scanning the Area with her eyes,she look at every Number of the player and she spotted the highest in the Room.
[Ryosuke Kira !]

Her good eyesight is one of her best weapon among her Sister and added to her good physic, It's good to say that once you were on her hit list there is no way you can escape her.

[What the Heck is that speed !?] Exclamed Isagi in his mind astonished by the speed she used, due to her kick quality not that good, she try to use her best weapon and with a glimpse of eye she touched...

"Why It has to be me !?" Igarashi was hit on his leg, due to yotsuba wrong trajectory she didn't made It to Kira but at least she touched someone then the shaved hair boy found the guy who was Still on the ground but the moment he try to run towards Him.

"Don't play Dirty, It's better that I show you how soccer is played in this Area" Yotsuba stole the ball from igarashi letting him struck on his place.

[who the Heck is that Girl ?!] Once again Isagi was surprised by her ability but now she is IT again and That's the worse case for everyone since they Already see how much she is skilled ball in leg nevertheless It was just a question of chance since her kick quality is bad.

But she didn't change her plan.

[ I'm aiming for you Ryosuke Kira, there is no way someone here would be better than me, I will stand up Higher than any of my Sisters could After I will end this formation.]

A left shoot was sent towards Kira but the ball change his direction making It understandable to escape

This Time It was Isagi Yoichi who had the ball, only few second left and he had to touch someone and on the ground, two boy where laying, the other one sleeping and the Other one with an injury.

If he wanted to survive he need to touch one of them, there is no choice but inside him, there is something telling him that this is a bad decision And It will change nothing whether It's him or them who will be eliminated but once turned to face those better than Him.

The sleepy boy with Black hair and yellow underneath do a backflip before the ball was stolen by Him, taking Isagi aback.

He Turned towards the one that yotsuba and Isagi aimed at.

"....Go for the strongest ♪"

A shoot that Kira avoided with ease and bounced on the wall then a kick from the bob haircut boy that he dodged easily as he begin to run away from him but he didn't look around to notice that the ball take the direction of Isagi.

[Don't tell me that he...]
Thought Kira the moment the ball landed on Isagi's leg After Bachira have done a freestyle move to pass the ball.

"Bam" The boy that have done the pass shout out.