Chapter 12

3rd person POV

The Match was going full throttle with both Team going toe to toe scoring Goal After Goal not letting the opposition leading.

But the match was far from over, Rin wasn't even at his best since he was Still backing up his Team as he Pleased like a puppet Master pulling out every strings but there was one anomaly into his play, It was Isagi Yoichi, he was forcing his play into Rin's to score his own Goal and get the upper hand everytime he faced yotsuba.

You could say that he was currently above Yotsuba's reach but she wasn't done either since something just snapped inside her, a feeling,the same rush she had back in the 1st selection, once she give the restart with Nagi, yotsuba felt like the World around her was slowing down.

Yotsuba POV

Their point of view,the most dangerous Area for a counter,best path for pass and Goal were visible...they are like interwined strings on a giant stage of puppet show and at the center of It all there is only Rin who is the outstanding wall.

However, there was one puppet that had his own string attached apart, It was Isagi's.

From Him alone, an Infinite possibility could be reached for them, but Rin won't go along with Isagi's scheme by his look, instead Isagi could play on his own and use the Other two for his end.

There is a cracking glass in their game like with me and Barou, It's a double edged sword since one wrong decision could make the whole Team collapse like a castle of cards when you move one out everything would crumble apart.

And this is the weakness I want to use,by Moving on their weakest spot I could remove that one card to slap hard into their defence.

A one-two with Chigiri was enough to pass The meat wall Tokimitsu but he wasn't far behind me and from the vision that offered both of my eyes I noticed Rin.

His eyes were locked on me but he wasn't the most dangerous being in that Area, currently two of my course of way were blocked.

Ahead of me,there is Rin and If by any case I moved to my left, Isagi was waiting in my blindspot to take the ball,
Thanks to my feeling right now, my general vision and peripherical one were at their peak so I could see every of their move.

And the only possibility to by pass all of those dead road was to...

Make the most impredictable move I could pull.

3rd person POV

As they waited for her to either pass or driblle, they didn't except Yotsuba to make the craziest move of the Match.

“A Rainbow flick !" Said Rin half surprised.

Human couldn't run backwards and yotsuba used that at her profit to surprise Rin since every situation she saw were shut dead by the red Team so pulling something like that was the most efficient way to score.

Rin taken aback couldn't move an inch,even If he wanted to,his body wasn't able to turn in a 180 ° turn.

Yotsuba take the best of Him to score the Goal.

3-3

The pump of Blood running through her Blood vessel weren't ready to stop,and given the situation, Team red were aware that Yotsuba couldn't be a simple outsider by any chance, she made It thanks to her ability and a bit of Luck.

“That rainbow Flick was cool,that Girl is maybe the coolest in their Team" Aryu said while pulling his hair and tokimitsu was panicked like usual.

“What do we do...if they score one more Goal we are good as dead... I don't want to lose"