Chapter 6

3rd person POV

Alone in the common shower that they all shared, with only the noise of the water splashing on her body, yotsuba looked with her void eyes the shower head which keep making the water flow.

Her joyful mood was nowhere to be seen neither on her face or behavior, she would wait for the Others to be done before taking her shower but now she just wanted to be alone and accept her part of darkness within her.

This change was caused by Kuon's betray, never before she was betrayed by someone so the first Time was a trigger to her personality to change drastically.

And once stepping out of the shower, she saw all of Team Z in the Locker Room, usually she would be the last to enter in the shower but she did it first before them and they were all catch half naked.
"Yotsuba !?" They all shouted but the Girl didn't react as she was expressionless,a Girl Normally would be embarassed seeing this show but she just ignored them and change herself into the shower.

Dressed up,the boys were all back on their body suit as she finally get out of the Locker Room not saying anything.

Kunigami POV

Weird,why did she act like that and take her shower so quickly, she wasn't someone who is usually gloomy like that but she did act with a blank face neither being embarassed or yell on us.

"Weird, something feels off About Yotsuba-chan"

"So you also noticed that ,Bachira"
Today was clearly a day to Forget as Quick as possible for us After all, the only good point is that we get another deadly weapon to us and It's Chigiri's speed thanks to I don't know what kind of miracle he finally revealed his own.

And I Still have this, I looked towards the Green ribbons that I found on the ground,laying there like a leef in autumn,the one that give her that vibes of eternal happiness, I don't know what make her throw that but I need to get this back.
The Other didn't know that I had her ribbon and I wanted to keep It as for now maybe I'll give It Back when she would go Back to her normal state, so I put It in my short's pocket.

3rd person POV

The concret labyrinth which is nor warm or cold was more like colder than warm for her even the cooler that the place provided everywhere didn't felt working.

But the moment she step in the cafétéria she could saw the same guy who betrayed them discussing with someone else than Team Z's players and a familiar face that he recognized at first glance without doubting one second,his messy white hair and his grey eyes was his unique feature but the most recognizable was his bored expression that his face wore.

She decide to approach them instead of listening more of Kuon table flip against Team Z, she knew If he could pull It out,the game is over before the party started.

"So if you let me score 3 goals, I will Give you a consequent advantage for you guys" the Brown haired Guy said with great energy in his words like if he didn't play the previous match at all or he wasn't beat up by both side .

His feet on the table, a medium lenght purple haired boy then answer.
"Sounds boring" as he put out his tongue,and she try to eavesdropping them, actually yotsuba was behind a wall.

"I'll pass" a guy which have black Spiky hair said his turn to refuse the offer of Kuon as he put his glasses on place which had the usual light réflection of the classic glasses wearer guy.

"What a pain" and as usual the white haired boy Nagi Seishiro said with his eyes closed laying on the table,fork in hand with a little piece of meat on It.

"What You're suggesting has no merit for us, It's actually a demerit,... basically your main priority...is being able to take the initiative" the spiky haired boy said like giving a smart explication but he was just spouting no sense that he even asked his teammates if he was saying something right with which the boy who sat on the right of Nagi said.
"Stop It Zantetsu, You're an Idiot so stop trying looking smart, Idiot" what he said was the Truth,he wasn't trying to insult Him,the boy was just telling the Truth as he patted the bored and sleepy Nagi who is like someone who had done a white night.