Chapter 10

Yotsuba POV

Sharing a Room is a pain.

I complained to myself since both Nagi and Barou were fighting over a silly bed which...should be mine.

“Don't Just throw out everything Nagi, It put dust everywhere"

I said as I cough due to It as Barou was also trying to throw his pillow to Nagi and like I said, It's a pain since the Room became a mess but suddenly Barou comes to kneel down and making up the bed again.

“Don't let your towel and shirt on the ground and please open the door, this room is an eyesore"

While I opened the door to ventilate the Room, I noticed that Barou was meticulous...

I didn't except Him to be like that.

“You're not a King anymore, It's the birth of maid Barou"

Nagi said as an image of Barou wearing maid attire popped up in my mind which weirdly fit Him.

“I knew that we won't ever get along Mr Hassle-man"

Those two aren't really getting along, and so Barou and me but this ain't a bad Thing, we should learn from each Other First, however, If Naruhaya was only a servant under Barou's order all the Time, as for myself, I need to tame this wild beast Egoist King know as Barou Shoei.

Tired of the mood in the Room, I decide to give up and went outside to clear my mind...

I sighed, the Life in Blue Lock is really though but I can't get anywhere with complains so I headed up to the trainning field.

Short Timeskip.

After a little warm up, I prepared myself to shoot on the middle of the field, but I went to miss the Goal and by far.

This kind of shoot is Barou's and Rin's .

It can confuse the opponent on the First kick-off so It gives a chance to score however once they known It, It's nearly impossible to score from the middle of the field Again and you also need a Great shoot accuracy which Rin is a beast in while Barou lacked of accuracy and as for myself I wasn't near of the power nor the accuracy of the shoot.

The sound of the door being opened echoed in the Area as I turned to see Nagi dressed up into his own uniform while Barou followed from behind.

“You two"

“Yo" Nagi said with his usual lazy tone of voice and joined me in my training and we trained ourselves in doing some combinaison to try on.

Few minutes passed and with already many goals into the net, someone was still missing.

“Barou, haven't you done your warm up yet ? We need to Work together you know" I said Trying to convince Him but he was fully into his warming up session.

“10 more minutes and I'm yours" he is actually working on his stamina If I can deduce what is he doing, he is already sweating but It wasn't the sign that he is tired.

So that's the training he follows to maintain his body fit and his physical stronger than the average, Pretty interesting.

“don't mind If I join ?"

“You ?!"

“Sorry Barou but I can't let myself behind you since you are now my lackey"
I said joyfuly as he moved faster than I was.

Nagi POV.

Seems like Yotsuba joined him, what a hassle, I don't want to play alone on my own then my only choice is to head to them and follow the same Things they are doing even If It's pain in the ass.