Chapter 3

“Rock,paper,...scissors !!?" The whole Room shouted as Isagi end up winning the round.

The meaning of This game is to make the winner choose his post for the upcoming match.

“I will play as center forward" Isagi said without heisting one second.

2 hours before, Ego said that the meaning of this mini tournament is for them to “Win for the Team" or“ score for yourself", since the three last on the standing would get a draft and the best scorer of each Team will survive and the Others can say farewell to their Dream but here winning is Team Z's goal.

“From the draw, this will be our formation" kuon said pointing at their formation on a little board.

“Why I have to be on the bench ?" Yotsuba said with a puzzled face.

“Actually we are the only Team to have 12 players registreted so we had to put you on the bench, but Think that you are our Joker"
Kuon expalined the most clearly possible and a Girl being on the starter would ruin the moral of the one who will be substitute since all of them were boys and seeing a Girl snatching your place will be embarassing.

“Don't worry if one of us is playing like shit, you might enter during the second half" kunigami said as he put on his jersey,out of them all, Kunigami was the most symphatic to her, he even share some of his curry to her sometimes.

[A formation centered on Isagi ?would that work with those guys ? I doubt that It will works well, they seems too calm]

Yotsuba was already aware of the awakard feeling the Team sent and being spectator from the bench isn't that bad, she can analyse Team X and their method to recreate football from zero.

Yotsuba POV

Let's go, our First battle begin here.
As we pass the Tunnel, Team X come few seconds after we make our appearance on the main field of Blue lock which is an out door one instead of an in-door like our trainning pitch

Team X look like It's made of a bunch of retard but the guy on the middle is giving me weird Vibe, I Think Isagi and the others would be careful of Him.

“Good Luck guys !" I said as Raichi yelled at me
“We are Rivals to begin with,why the heck are you on us !!"

and the Others thanks me, maybe It's just Raichi's way of thanking someone... maybe.

Finnaly,the match begin, I sat on the technich Area, watching them from afar as Isagi gave the first pass, the opponent is already pressuring them, the wise decision now is to...eek ! What is Raichi's doing !?

He stole the ball from Isagi but he really want to score for himself instead of helping the Team !?...all of them begin to do a mingle like they were child playing soccer for the First Times.

3rd person POV

Yotsuba looked at an awful game, all of them were fighting for themselves but her eyes widened when the same guy who gave her the Weird vibe from earlier came out of the mingle, he was going straight to the goal.

[This Guy...the Number 10 might be the most dangerous among them,my intuition was right]

“Get out of my way or I'll kill you" and with a Heel Flick, he easily discarded Isagi who was left without reaction, he also easily passed Kuon and Imamura with ease that let him all the Time to score an incredible goal out of the penalty Area.

“The ball isn't my friend, It's just a servant that would just give me the spotlight, I'm the King on this pitch" Things begin in the worse way possible, Team Z just take a hit on the head with that Goal and the situation is getting out of hand each action created by Team X , yotsuba noticed that Team X would play more like a Team After the Number 10's Goal on the Other hand she noticed that Team X are only Playing for themselves.