Blue off:1

(A/N:This mini chapter isn't canon in the fanfic but It's up to you to read it or not, don't forget to see the bottom to see two illustration)

3rd person POV

The World Cup, a Champisonship to fight for the World title and the ultimate trophy in the peak of a player career.

Winning this trophy is the reason why JFU hired Ego Jinpachi, a mysterious and Egoistic trainer that only aim for this Goal and will use everything in his hand to give birth to the best striker in the World.

Ego POV

Welcome to you, I'm Ego Jinpachi, the man hired to give Japan his first World Cup.
As you may know, Blue lock is a special trainning camp which have as Goal to create the best striker in the World because That's the way to give us the Victory.

Let's end the introduction here, today, I give some handouts to Team Z in the fifth tower, while those Unpolished Gems are trainning and playing with all of their might, the World Cup in Qatar is actually happening and so I asked them some question that would thicken their player database in the Blue lock.

Then I'll take my leave, enjoy their own answer.

3rd person POV

1-How did you react when the japanese national team won their game against Germany ?

Isagi :I wasn't really ready to see them winning but they did a Great Job, as for the Others, during the whole match Raichi didn't stop to yell towards the forward saying that he would do better than them...

Raichi :But they were really bad and I don't care If It's our national team or not.

Isagi :Please stop Raichi, you are just embarassing us *deadpanned.

2-Which player surprise you the most ?

Kunigami : Giroud, his quality really helped France a lot even If they didn't have Benzema.

Yotsuba :You really did like Giroud right ?

Kunigami :...Yes...My Favorite player...* Look away from her.

3-did watching the World Cup make you improve in your style of Playing ?

Kuon :Well, each Team had special tactics to Counter the Other one so finding new tactics is much easier.

Everyone :AT LEAST STOP GIVING WEIRD NAME TO TACTICS !

Kuon *depressed as Gagamaru and yotsuba patted his shoulder to cheer Him up.

4-there is two option :
-would you date the most beautiful girl in the planet and you can't watch the final of the World Cup.
Or
-you won't date anyone for 2 year but you will have the chance to watch the match in the Stadium.

Imamura : obviously the first one, how can you refuse dating the hottest Girl in the World.

Everyone :Why did you participate in Blue lock then ?!!

Imamura :to impress Girls when I will become the best striker and as Bonus I'd date yotsuba too.

Yotsuba*hide behind Gagamaru.

5-you take the role of Thibault Courtois against Alphonso Davis, would you still win the dual ?

Iemon : I don't know, maybe yes or not, courtois had the advantage of height with him so he could easily disturb the penalty kicker but I doubt he would fail against me.

Naruhaya :said the Guy who is our goalkeeper.

6-Which Team is Favorite for you ?

Naruhaya :I'd better go with the most efficient Team, England or Spain maybe.

Everyone* mutter : This guy seems to not really like our national Team.

7-you get the chance to play With your favorite player, what will you do first ?

Bachira :A football game to test our ability then a dribbling contest with each other, I would really like to fight against Neymar's Monster.

Isagi and yotsuba : Obviously.

Last question :are you in love with someone here ?

Everyone :This is not even a question about the World Cup ?!!

Yotsuba*blush crazily

Yotsuba :no...no, I love each of them eaqually there is no special treatement.

Isagi patted kunigami's shoulder his turn.

Ego POV

So like that, you discover some player's personnality, for myself, I hated all their answer but seriously guys, stop Cutting each of your answer.

See you next Time, for another episode of Blue off.

A/N:
Special illustration and Yotsuba's player icon

A/N:Special illustration and Yotsuba's player icon

See you on sunday

See you on sunday.