Chapter 8

3rd person POV

9 Days later

“This hell won't Finish yet ?!I had enough of this"

Yotsuba muttered under her Breath while taking a shower.

Her dyed hair on the bangs were turning back into their old color which is Light pink.

Apart of her hair, eyebags were visible under her eyes tired of the lack of sleep and rest because the trainning they followed was literally the hell on earth, there is no hour off, she can't felt her numb body anymore, she also didn't wanted to eat too much or she'll be like Igaguri and Imamura who throwed out what they had ate.

She wasn't the one who suffered, everyone in the Team were tired even Kunigami who is used to train himself more than any of them could feel the difficulty of the trainning.

“This 100 rounds of sprint today beat me to the core, I feel I can't run anymore, If This continue tomorrow I Think I'd fall apart" yotsuba complained, she was currently discussing with Chigiri who is taking care of his leg like usual.

“I mean, my leg would might break up like your body and...your hair"

The little pause he made make yotsuba wonder why he is pointing out her hair before he gave her a mirror.

“God...What happened to my hair !!"

She cried out in the Room.

“Remember that It has been 9 days of hell that we passed through, This is maybe due to the extra amount of sweat you'd poor out every Time"

But deep inside her, she felt that this change of hair color is the symbol that she come back into the personnality she had in her childhood, her Egoist personality to be the best among not her Sister anymore but everyone.

This training make her also lose some weight on fat to win some on muscle, It was harsh but something is being builded up.

If someone would compare the moment she enter Blue lock and her current appearance, They wouldn't recognize her.

10th day.

The alarm rang to their great despair but something followed It.

A female voice.

“At this Time, Blue lock's first Selection round has been completed for all wings,all players who have cleared the first round,please put on your trainning suits and proceed to the underground central Area in your respective wings,I repeat..."

Everyone were exhausted, Iemon, igarashi and Raichi were on the edge of breaking down mentally, one more day of trainning and they'd destroy everything.

(Seems like we are finnaly gonna begin This second selection)

Yotsuba said in her mind, and changed up into their trainning suits, they finnaly head towards the central Area.

Yotsuba POV

To the first Selection to that trainning, I could feel I really changed, not only mentally but overall, I'm a Better player right now.

We are now heading to the Higher level, against those of the higher wings, I Dunno how they are, I couldn't retain my excitement, If It was back in the first Selection I'd be scared but now I'm feeling too excited to feel scared because I'll cursh all of them.

In the central Area, everyone were gathered, those person are those who manage to pull It out to the second stage, I scanned around to see Their current condition but I was a bit surprised because they all look exhausted like us, It wasn't normal but the moment I looked on their Ranking, I was dumbfounded.