Chapter 6

"Hah! Look who's here ,It's The kim" Tankhun said in his sarcastic voice making big gestures with his hands.

"Not now Tankhun" Kim spoke,his voice sounding too tired for any sarcasm

"No but I hope you know this house is not the one that changes its location, It's been where it is since the start, I mean... Not to meet others but atleast to meet your lovely brother you can come here!" Khun no said, pointing at himself with a prideful smile while Kim Tried not to react much to the elder.

"Since you remembered the way to the house and above all that you came to see me, which happens once in a leap year! I am not gonna think you came finally realizing your love for your family;So what is it?"

Kim sighed while rolling his eyes, "I think i made a mistake"

"You think?also for your information,You are a mistake! Sorry to be the one telling you" Tankhun joked.

Kimhan glared, He know his brother is crazy but right now the one who could help him couldn't be anyone Better than him "Just kidding,or am i? Anyway, continue.." Tankhun stopped;
Kimhan shook his head and resumed "I think I like someone...."

"You like Chay, don't you?" Tankhun interrupted

"Yeh and i-,Wait, how...did chay perhaps-" Kim asked in confusion taking over him.

"Well I know my little brother!....Like Since when did you start to involve yourself in all the family issues, and above that you went and fought with those bastards personally,and also saved Porsche's little brother! Hearing it from kinn did make me suspicious but then showing your picture to the kid and seeing his reaction could not be called a normal one and the rest was just a guess."

Kim was shocked! And people say the person in front of him had issues in his brain, Well it's clearly not true.

"Hmmm,it's Chay....Porsche's younger brother." Kim felt the bitterness of pain as he spoke Chay's name.

"My both brothers who are dumb in love is in love with kittisiwad brothers, who technically seems sweet but are the most twisted ones" Tankhun laughed "and above that YOU like someone!! "Remember how disgusted you used to be seeing kinn all in love with that ex of his, and you swore you would never fall in love, Well guess you failed" Tankhun teased smacking Kim as he frowned.

Yep. He took it back; Tankhun sure is crazy.

"So before you tell me what help you want from me , I need to know every detail of what has happened." Tankhun folded his hand as an indication of interest.

Kim exhaled.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"WHAT THE FUCK!! YOU DID WHAAAT!? NO! YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER ANYMORE....I MEAN YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME; EVEN IF THAT KID DON'T TALK TO YOU I WON'T BLAME HIM!!" Tankhun yelled in a horrendous expression.

Kimhan knew his brother was just telling the truth but it just annoyed him.

"WAIT,LET ME CALM MYSELF" Tankhun said as he did some dramatic acts of Breathing.
"So let me get this straight! You like chay...no you LOVE chay! but you distanced yourself from him in the most shitty way to keep him safe from what exactly, You or this world of mafia?" Tankhun asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Both?" Kim replied, clearly trying to avoid any piece of guilt form in his face.

"Oy Kim, You are dumber than Kinn! Seriously! Don't you get it? Chay is already indirectly involved in Mafia world since Porsche stepped in this house; and especially now since Porsche is out to be Kinn...Our family's leader's boyfriend; chay is much more tangled in it; And if you! who is known to be the most smartest and secretive member of the family is with him as his partner, HOW IS THAT A DANGER TO HIM!?" Tankhun flicked Kim's forehead.

Kim had never thought from that perspective, all he imagined was that Chay would be in much more danger being with him, so it was better to be with Chay without him realizing it.

"You do realize that, If you had not been with chay On that day he was kidnapped, we wouldn't have been able to rescue him soon enough, and I also hope that, you know- just because you are from this kinda world, it shouldn't keep you away from your happiness, It isn't your fault you were born and brought up the way you are; so instead of keeping chay away and maybe giving chance to let someone else take him, go! Go make him yours, pursue him,love him,be honest with him and above all don't make him sad or i am gonna kill you myself" Tankhun again just smacked kim to go on with the vibe.

Kim just stared at everything he could, Zoning out of Tankhun's actions as he was thinking about what The elder had just said.

"Yeh, leave now. I am busy!" Tankhun sighed theatrically. "My drama is begin now" He said earning a look from Kim as Kim rolled his eyes again.

"ARMM!! POLL!!" Tankhun screamed, calling for his bodyguards who hurried towards him and bowed to Kim, seeing him.

"Yes Khun No?" They asked,
"Let's go, The Kdrama is gonna start."The two guards nodded slowly making space for the former.

Tankhun stood up "Oh, And Kim"
He turned to Kim,
"Don't forget what i said, Bye then...and now since you got what you wanted i hope i wont see you for another 10 years, hmph!"
Tankhun whirled and went to his room as Arm and Pol followed him.

Kim smiled, realizing his Idiotism and also knowing that now he has a lot of fixing to do.

"Thankyou Tankhun." He said silently being the Kim he is.

Heyyy Peeps❤️ Hope this chap is to your liking!🥰 See You next week✨

[Edited]