Chapter 8

"Wow! You're attending classes now?!", asked Kim's classmate,Talay, who was also one of the few people he could call a friend.

"Noisy!" Kim replied, laughing it off.

"Oh Kim, You must have heard already but the student you tutored has passed the interview,Congrats man!" He gave Kim a friendly pat.
"I knew that kid would get in, he did have the potential to do it"

Kim froze, He knew Chay could do it but The fact that he had to hear it from another person just broke his heart, What did he expect, He knew Chay wouldn't even want to look at him; but deep inside he wished he was the first person Chay informed this news to.

That's right! As per Tankhun said He gotta Pursue chay and he was willing to do anything to make chay his, He wanted to bring Chay back into his arms.

"Talay?" Kim called

"Yes" he looked at him curiously

"When are the freshmans gonna join?"

Kim said with a baby smirk forming in his face

"Uhm-,This weekend is what i heard,Why do you ask?" asked the confused dude looking up to his friend

"Nothing,I just have some work to do,Bye then" kim walked away

'Wait-,You aint attending the class?"Talay called out

Kim just shrugged, waving him off and left; Talay shook his head.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Today is the day! Today Kim is going to have to meet chay. Kim washed up and got ready after which he drove himself to the university.

There were a lot of men and women surrounding him along with the fangirling whispers which followed as he entered. The Uni had been filled with Too many decorations around to welcome the new students, But Kim was determined to look for Chay.

<<<<<>>>>>

Kim looked around but ended up not finding chay "Will he not attend today?,Is he okay?,Did he get sick?" Thoughts started erupting in Kim's mind.

Slowly, the rush of footsteps and chatter of the crowd around him started to dull as the world grew distant.
Freshmen continued to go inside the hall for a welcoming assembly by the seniors and principal. It would consist of introduction to rules and information about clubs.
Kim sat on the bench outside the entrance, still deeply immersed in his thoughts.
There were still some students and seniors standing in the area in front of Kim, as he took his phone to call his personal bodyguard Liam suddenly the backside of a boy caught his attention,he seemed to be asking a senior on something, Kim could recognise the person from miles away.

He walked over, slowly approaching the boy. Reaching quite near he called over to him, "Chay'', He spoke loud enough for the latter to hear.
Chay turned behind, looking directly at Kim.

Their eyes locked as shock and sorrow settled into Chays dark eyes,They looked at each other longer than necessary before Chay whispered:

"Phi' Kim."

Heyyoo❤️ ,Hope you liked this chapter:) Have a nice Week everyone 🥰 See ya all next week✨