Chapter 22

Kim had been waiting for 5 minutes and suddenly he stood up, fixing upon the decision that Macau won't be coming.

He was just about to leave when he saw a small figure all dressed up approaching him, he rolled his eyes and whispered "shitass" as he sat back to his seat,

Macau came near and grinned widely and sat along with the words "Hello cousin."

Kim wanted to Give him a glare, but he remembered tankhun's words,'we're trynna bring him to our side, not make him run off' which made him give out a forced smile.

Macau blinked few times, he couldn't believe what he was seeing, the situation must be quite serious if Kim's acting like this, but he didn't want this To end so soon, it was quite the fun seeing Kim this desperate for whatever it is, because it's Kimhan theerapanyakul we are talking about.

Macau smirked which made Kim's eyes twitch, he was trying his best not to kill this guy, Macau wanted to laugh, he was legit enjoying this.

"Excuse me!" Macau said calling for the waiter,

"Yes sir?" The waiter said approaching the both theerapanyakuls,

"Can I get an orange juice and...." He looked at Kim to see what he wanted, Kim wanted to say nothing but he didn't want to come off rude here, especially at this situation so he gave his professional smile at the waiter "A glass of water would do, please."

One could see the poor guy blush as he wrote the orders in his notebook and run off inside, Macau just shook his head, slightly Phrasing the 'typical Kimhan' in his mind.

"Let's get to the point shall we, Kim?"

Kim finally sat straight, He looked almost....Nervous? Macau thought.

Macau was curious on what was making THE KIMHAN all this...different.

"Macau, I need a favor from you" Kim said and Macau raised his eyebrows 'this guy has literally everything and everyone he needs just to do anything, so why me' was all Macau could think of.

"It's..." Kim took a deep breath, almost tired sad sigh, Macau was getting very intrested on this at this point "It's about chay."

"OH MY GOD" was everything screaming inside Macau..."WHY DIDN'T THIS CROSS MY MIND, DON'T LAUGH MACAU, do NOT laugh" he thought to himself Trying to be neutral.

Macau took a long breath trying to calm himself, now he understood why Kim was asking him, Kim wants him to play a damn cupid, Now If that's not funny. Macau tried giving his most serious face trying to hide his urge to just burst with laughter.

"So,I need You to bring chay to a place I want. I'll give you whatever you want if you do it"

Macau just didn't know what to say,2 idiots in love, all a matter of communication and both are dumb. But there's a slight problem that arises here, he likes one of the dumb one.

Technically Kim is asking Macau to set Kim and the person Macau likes up, the thought Brought a sudden ache in his chest.

"Maybe it's a good thing, maybe I'll be able to move on from chay by doing this, and we'll have a good friendship atleast." Macau thought to himself but the issue again was He hadn't been facing chay for some time now, so asking him to go out somewhere is gonna be kinda hard,

But along with that, it's not always you see Kimhan this helpless, why not have some more fun

"Why tho?" Macau spoke

"Huh?" Kimhan asked

"you're asking me to bring My bestfriend to somewhere you're asking me to? And that to YOU Kim, the hideous cold secret guy in our family, I'm sure you know he's porsche's brother too, how can I know you won't hurt him?"

Kim was surprised, HIM hurting CHAY? thats not even a question

"I would never hurt chay." Kim answered

"How would I know that?" Macau replied

"You just need to trust me"

Macau gave a slight chuckle "For your information, even if you're my cousin, i don't know you, I'm sure you're family doesn't too, last time i saw you was at The family gathering, which was 5 years ago!" Macau told,

He did see Kim on the Cafe but Kim doesn't know he did so we don't need to talk about that.

"See, i don't know what to tell you , but I would never...no... i COULD NEVER hurt chay?" Kim spoke

"You think I'll just believe if you say that?" Macau replied in an instant

"You should" Kim said getting annoyed
"WHY?" Macau said straining on the word

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!" Kim shouted back angry at the thought that Macau even thinks he could hurt chay.....again.

He would never want to see that disappointed, Teared up face of chay once again.

Suddenly the waiter appeared Keeping the orders down at the table and he almost looked confused at the frustrated face of Kim.

As he went back Macau gave a laugh taking his drink and sipping it one by one, Kim looked at him, annoyed and drank his entire water in one gulp,

"Clarification. I needed to hear that." Kimhan looked confused, this guy didn't look one ounce of surprised at his sudden outburst of confession,

"Okay then" Macau said as he stood up with the drink, "You have my number, just text the info up there" and he gave a small chuckle shaking the drink at Kim's face "drinks on you I guess" he said turning back and took one more sip from the drink and threw it on the garbage as he walked out.

Kim sat back looking at Macau "How is he and chay even friends."

Hello y'all, Hope y'all r doing good, Have a nice week ahead❤️