Chapter 29

Pete had been wandering around Macau's room's door for some mins now, he'd had come home and had been in his shut room for days.
Only if he wanted food he'll come out and that was it, he wouldn't even talk to Vegas, and that was bad enough and Pete didn't know whether to leave Macau as it is or talk to him.

"Fuck it." He muttered and knocked on the door.

Silence.

"Macau?" He knocked again, then the door suddenly opened in a slow manner,
Pete calmly smiled "Can I come in?" He asked and Macau nodded.
They went in together and Pete sat on a sofa in the room.

"So everything's okay?" Pete asked fully known to the fact that it wasn't

"Ye" Macau answered trying to give one of his playful smile but failing miserably

"You know you can confide in me, right?"
And Macau answered with a "Yes"

Pete inhaled gathering as much as patience he could"Macau, you better tell me whats the deal or I'll go the parent mode on you!" Pete said and Macau knew Pete was just trynna brighten him up,

Macau gave out a tired sigh "It didn't work out." 4 words. Those were the 4 words Macau said but Pete knew, ofcourse he knew.

"Awh, Macau" Pete said standing up and walking towards Him, Pete didn't say anything and straight off hugged him, Macau stood still and that didn't let Pete go back, he just stayed in his position and soon Pete felt a tear in his shoulder, and then one more, soon he felt macau's breathing level go harder as he sobbed onto his shoulder.

Pete didn't say anything and nor did Macau. Pete patted Macau's back as each tears fell, Some time later Pete could feel macau's tears getting lesser, Soon enough Macau leaned back as he rubbed his own eyes from the tear stains.

"You feeling better now?" And Macau nodded, his eyes were red but his face altogether seemed better than it did, more calmer one could say.

"Thanks phi." He said and Pete smiled warmly

"Wanna talk about it?" And Macau shook his head, He didn't wanna get reminded of those things again, he had fallen in love for the first time and he knew it was a failure, all he wanted was to move on; no matter how hard it was.

"If that's what you want, I won't force you, But don't drown yourself in pain coz of one failure, Coz life's much more than that, everyone had their problems with life, especially with love but in the end it's gonna work out, don't stop believing alright?"

"Yes Phi." Macau answered and Pete spoke up suddenly in a high pitched voice "By the way...Vegas you don't need to hide there between, you can just come in."

Macau was surprised with both facts that Vegas probably heard the entire convo which was kinda embarrassing in a way , and that Pete knew that Vegas was there.

"You're bodyguard instinct huh?" Vegas said smiling as he rubbed Pete's cheeks, Pete looked like he was blushing and Macau was 3rd wheeling them....again,

Few minutes later Vegas and Pete seemed to get Outta their love trance and Vegas looked at Macau, they looked at each other and they understood each other as if their eyes could speak, Vegas gave an elderly brother smile to Macau and gave him a bro hug as Macau just pushed him shaking his head "You really don't know how to give a hug Hia."

"That's coz u always push me after a second when I do." Vegas said and Macau shook his head chuckling.

"You obviously love pete than you love you're own brother." He continued as Pete nudged Vegas

"That's coz my personality is far better than yours." Pete said with a playful smile on his face

"Yet you're dating me." Vegas told Pete with a smirk

"I don have any choice on that matter." Pete spoke as Vegas chuckled

"I'll make sure you don't have any other choices as well Sweetheart." Vegas' eyes darkened with that statement and Pete stared into eyes...They could've fucked ryt there and then if Macau hadn't fake coughed in order to remind them he was still there.

"Y-yes, Macau." Pete said stuttering, mostly embarrassed as Vegas smiled having fun from what's happening

"Oh by the way..." Pete started as he remembered something.

Hello guys, I hope the chapter is good :)
I apologise to the readers for taking so long to upload the chapter, I was busy with my exams and everything...so ye😭, Anyway thankyou for reading❤️