Chapter 30

A dresser guy had arrived promptly at 5 pm And had straight off started with his work of dressing chay up, After hours of work, it had been finally done and Chay was already tired.

"Does it always take so much time to get people ready?" Chay asked to him with a tone like that of a curious kid

"Well...it takes much more time because of the whole makeup process but I need'nt do much for yours coz you're already a pretty boy. Extra make up would only hide that beauty." The guy seemed so serious that porschay giggled a bit "Thank you, Never heard that one before."
The makeup guy smiled "My wife would have liked you, kid"

Chay smiled at the old guy "well, where's your wife?" He asked him

"She's probably smiling at us from above" the old man said and Chay's smile faded but the man was still smiling warmly

"I'm sorry." Chay said

"Why would you be? that's how the life works kiddo. Sometime you just have to look at the positive side. Life's mean to everyone but at least it gives us these memories to remember and have and we just gotta be content with it and cherish it or it's gonna be quite painful." The man smiled and chay was moved by his words

"Well, I believe I'll meet my wife in atleast some years! just gota be good until then, so my place will be reserved with her In heaven." Chay was taken aback by the calmness of the man, but he understood what he was trynna say and smiled back at him "As an old man I'll just say that don't stay back from doing things you want to, or you're gonna regret. Try giving everything around u, including urself a chance."

Chay was struck by the man's calm acceptance of life's uncertainties. The man finished packing his suitcase. For some strange reason the guy had spoken to chay exactly what chay needed to hear. Life sure was crazy. The dresser's advice resonated with him, urging him not to hold back from pursuing what he truly wanted.

Heyyyy, Hope this chapter's good...See you guys next week❤️ Thanks for reading :)