FOUR

UNHOLY

CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE

✣✣✣

Osferth had sneaked himself out of her room in the middle of the night to make sure the others wouldn't find them. He wouldn't mind, but he knew they'd have things to say about it. He had stayed awake the remainder of the night, staring at the ceiling replaying this evening's events.

Osferth had never felt this way, he had been one of the truest monks in his early life. But now, all he could think of was Alora's soft skin beneath his fingers, her wetness that had slid down his cock onto his thighs and her warm silk walls tightly wrapped around his cock.

He didn't even notice how his unholy thoughts had hardened his cock again, he could still feel the burn of Alora's nails on his chest. Osferth groaned when he felt his cock twitch against the restraints of his breeches. It had slowly started to become the morrow again; the sun was still low, and he hadn't slept like he usually did. He didn't know what to do now. Did he find someone to help him, or could he go back to Alora.

The feint memory of Alora's moans filled his ears, and he closed his eyes trying to remember the feeling, his hand ghosting over the bulge underneath his breeches, trying to recreate the friction. The house was quiet and Osferth was sure the three men; Uhtred, Finan and Sihtric didn't arrive until like an hour ago and they wouldn't wake until early midday. He kept moving his hand, trying to recreate the friction, but nothing he seemed to try felt as good as Alora had.

"If you are going to touch yourself, you should do it well" Alora's sweet slightly raspy voice said from the door opening of his room. Osferth quickly sat up in his bed, as Alora stood before him in her night gown. She closed the door behind her, his moans had awoken something in her, and her inner thighs had already started to feel slightly wet from her leaking arousal.

She placed her hands behind her back as she leaned against the door, looking at Osferth. "Uncover yourself from your breeches, my sweet baby monk" Alora said, her voice had never sound as attractive to Osferth as it did right now. Osferth wanted to protest but he didn't, and quickly followed her orders. He undid his breeches, and pulled his tunic over his head as well, the cross remained around his neck as Alora walked closer. "Spit in your hand" Alora ordered and Osferth looked at his hand but listened anyways.

Alora would know how to make him feel good, she would know, he knew that now. She walked until she stood next to him, taking his hand that been wetted by his own spit. She placed his hand around his own cock and placed her own around his hand. She moved his hand slowly up and down once he had put a grip on his hand.

"There, that's how you give yourself move pleasure" Alora said, as she watched Osferth fall back into his pillow, his head thrown back as he moved his hand up and down. Her hand slowly left his as he continued to find his own release. Groans left his mouth, until his breath hitched when he felt even more pleasure. His eyes snapped opened to see Alora had placed herself hovering over his thighs, one of her hands had replaced his, her thumb rubbing short circles over the angry red head of his cock, rubbing some of his pre-cum around while her other hand was hiding beneath her night gown.