FIFTEEN

UNHOLY

⎯UNHOLY

✣✣✣

The moment they touched home they wrapped their son in their arms, and Osferth had asked Beocca to wed them there and then. Finan had joked another child must have been on the way for Osferth to marry rather quickly, but they did not know if the seed had taken.

Feodric had been left in charge of Dallin's care whenever Alora or Osferth were unable, but whenever they were, Osferth would stuff her cunt full of his cock, and take her harder and deeper than he had ever before. Yet, always making sure Norell was somewhere close by. Alora noticed sometimes it had been something Norell said to him as Osferth would bend her on the nearest surface and take her, which she loved, of course, she would never get enough of Osferth, but she missed her sweet monk, and she wondered what Norell said or did to him to have him behave such a way.

Which was why she was going to find out no matter what. She had ordered Osferth to remain at home with their son and Feodric, they could talk over their shared belief and their God which Osferth wished to teach their son, which she was fine with as long as their child, and any children to come would have a choice, a true modern woman, Norell had called her as they walked the market.

Norell's hair remained in its rugged braid, and his beard was neatly trimmed, any time he walked across the market he could feel and see the women of the town stare at him, some had even clenched their thighs closed.

"What do you always say to him" Alora asked, as they were on their slow walk back. Norell laughed. "Not much, I just rile him up" Norell laughed he found it all humourous and he had never pleasured himself better than whenever he heard Alora's moans through the small house which barely fit them all. "Like?" she asked. "Like, how I wish I was the one to stuff you full of my cock" Norell whispered in her ear as she blushed a bright red. "I see" she said.

The thought had occurred to her, but not just Norell, she wished to be taken by both the men in her life who riled her up like no other ever had. She had thought about sending Feodric to the Church of the town, where Beocca preached, it would be a much better fit in her opinion, and he'd be much happier. It would also give them more space.

When they arrived back, Feodric saw the lust in Norell's eyes and the excitement in Alora's eyes. "I'll take this little one to see Beocca, no better place to teach than a church" Feodric said and Osferth nodded, not speaking as he saw the body language of his wife and servant. Feodric quickly left as Osferth walked closer. "Your wife seems to blush at my words as much as you do" Norell said, confidently. Alora's eyebrows furrowed together as she looked at Osferth. She recognised the look on his face. Osferth felt aroused by Norell.

It finally made sense to her. She may have always been dominant over Osferth, but Norell was much more dominant, he was dominant over both her and Osferth. "It's okay to think such thoughts, Osferth" Alora said walking to him as she placed her hand on his cheek. "I just do not wish to upset you with such thoughts" Osferth said as he looked at her before she quickly glanced at Norell.