EIGHT

UNHOLY

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

✣✣✣

Osferth had never imagined his life would be here where it was now. Wrapped in the arms of the woman he loved as they shared a bed in their own home. Uhtred had gifted them a small place, next to the Hall, because, and to quote Finan, 'bunnies need to be put in a cage' but Osferth didn't mind, he loved being able to wake up in her arms, sharing a bed together, warm furs keeping the heat of their bodies trapped as the cold air had arrived again.

Alora had taught him so much, about the world, about things he never even imagined before, and even about humans, but some of her lessons got stuck around in his head. She had explained to him, how a woman would be fertile the most ever odd so weeks just before another blood moon, it had made him think, and he didn't know why his mind had gone to a place where he imagined causing her belly to swell with his child. Their child. Yet, here he laid awake, thinking about it.

It had made his cock hard, and he couldn't imagine why it happened simply because of his thoughts. He groaned; he had been so comfortable before but now the restrain of his breeches annoyed him. "Everything alright?" Alora asked as she turned to face him. She looked heavenly, and he groaned again. She wasn't helping.

"Why—" Osferth started a little blush on his face. "Why when I think of some things, my—why does it hurt" Osferth whined as he looked at Alora. She smirked at him, as she half laid herself on his naked chest. She wore no clothes to bed, but Osferth preferred to at least wear loose breeches but even they were restraining him now.

"It means you are excited, aroused" Alora said smirking. "What thoughts were you thinking, my sweet baby monk" she asked looking at him as he threw his head back into the pillows. "It's nothing" Osferth said. Alora's hand travelled from his chest to the bulge in his breeches, slowly rubbing her hand over it. Osferth moaned, closing his eyes. "That's not nothing" she said smirking and Osferth whined. "I—"he started gathering his courage. "I imagined giving you a child" Osferth said, looking down at her. Alora was surprised by his words. "The thought of possibly impregnating me aroused you?" she asked and he nodded.

Alora rose to her knees, looking at Osferth her naked body had been sculpted by the ancient gods themselves, she had been like the old Greek goddess Aphrodite to Osferth, if he had to describe Aphrodite, only Alora would come to mind.

"Do you think you could even do such a thing to me, my sweet" she asked crawling back until her back hit the end of their bed, leaning against the post, as she slowly opened her legs for him to see her. Osferth whined, trying to get up to have a taste of her, a feel of her. But Alora pushed him back with her foot, causing another whine from his lips.

"You think, a sweet baby monk, like yourself can put a babe in the belly of a lady like me?" she said taunting him. He nodded fast. "Words" she commanded. "yes, my Lady" he said looking at her, his mouth watered at the sight of her. "Remove your breeches" she said, and he did, throwing them somewhere into their bedroom. His cock sprang free hitting his toned belly. Alora could feel the slick down her thighs at the sight alone. She crawled back over to him, looking at his cock already leaking without having to do much.