TEN

UNHOLY

CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

✣✣✣

Alora had looked and watched Osferth as he stood before her, a smile on his face with slowly faltered as he tried to get to his feet, the sting of the spanks slowing him slightly. "I don't mean to scare you; we do not have to" Osferth said trying to calm her as he saw shock on her face. "No—" she said trying to explain her emotions. "It's fine, as long as you'll have me" Osferth rumbled but Alora smiled, a slight laugh in her tone as she placed her hands on his shoulders.

"I mean, my sweet, that that's not why I looked shocked" she said moving her hands up to his cheeks. "It wasn't?" Osferth asked and she shook her head. "No, I just never realised I found someone who wanted to wed me" Alora said as she looked at Osferth. The room seemed so small now, even if it was the two of them. "Of course, I do, I want to spend the rest of my days with you" Osferth said as he looked at her. "Let me convince you" Osferth said, and Alora raised her brow. "Convince me?" she asked before she was picked up by her thighs and placed upon, they bed, lying on her back.

"Yes, convince you" he said, and he pushed up her skirts before disappearing under them. "Os—" she said but she could never let his name finish on her tongue before she felt his warm lips on her cunt. She let out a gasp. It had not been the first time she had felt his lips on her, but it had been the first time he felt so...skilled?

Osferth let his wet warm tongue circle around her bud, occasionally nipping it and sucking hard. Alora didn't have to say anything to send him in the right direction because it seemed like he knew exactly what he was doing, and he did. He had studied how her body moved and reacted to his touch, what she liked and did not like during their intimate moments. And in the years that Alora had laid with both men and women alike, none had made her mewl like Osferth had been doing right now.

"Osferth" she moaned out, and she felt like it had been her who had been the ale house whore, moaning like her life depended on it while Osferth's tongue worked so perfectly against her cunt as she laced her fingers in his hair, he smirked when she moaned her name, the moans got higher and higher and just before she could reach her high, he stopped moving up before his body was placed between her legs, caged around his hips.

"Its time someone showed you the pleasure you always show me" Osferth groaned as he kissed her, his tongue dancing with hers and Alora moaned as she could taste herself on his lips, groaning as he softly pushed his cock into her walls. She knew she had to be careful now that she was so early with child, but the pleasure clouded her brain and she felt like the sweet monk who had himself buried within her had send her to the seventh heaven.

Her legs had been wrapped tightly around him as he thrusted himself within her, not in the usual rough pace, somehow the scare of perhaps hurting the babe within her womb had not left Osferth's brain as it had Alora's but he also didn't wanted this to be another fuck, he wanted this to be love, to give her pleasure through his intense and deep love for her.

"Osferth" Alora moaned again as she felt the coil in her belly threaten to snap. "Tell me when" Osferth moaned as he rocked his hips a few more times and by the sound of her breath hitching he knew she was very close, he quickly removed himself from her silk walls, groaning as he did before he replaced his cock with two of his fingers, bend just right to hit that sweet spot deep within her.

The pace of his fingers had been slightly rougher as he pumped them quickly in and out of her as she pushed her legs against her chest. "So beautiful" Osferth moaned as he drowned out her moans with his passionate kisses before he lowered his mouth to latch upon her breast. The thought of her swelling round with their child, her breast swelling as well, did something weirdly primal to Osferth, something he didn't know he could feel, and he slightly cursed himself for becoming a monk when he could have been balls deep in her walls a lot sooner.

"Fuck" Alora moaned as her release snapped along with her high as liquid spewed from her, this hadn't been the first time, but it had felt so much better now, especially when Osferth removed his fingers and started to lap up her arousal like a man starved, the sight had her back arched as she felt him push his tongue into her nipping her bud softly "You make me feel so fucking good" Alora said as she leaned back. The praise she gave him had send him chills down his spine as he sucked on her bud a final time before crawling back up smiling as he saw her fucked out face.

"Perhaps convincing was the wrong word" he said as he looked at her. "You can convince me any time you want" Alora said, her voice hoarse and raspy from the moans, but she sounded good none the less. "But yes, I will marry you" Alora said as she caressed his cheek, enjoying the afterglow he seemed to have. "You will?" he asked, slightly surprised even after all the time they spend together.

Alora smiled as she nodded. "But before we wed, can we rest because you made sure I cannot feel my legs" she said, and he smiled and nodded. He laid beside her as he pulled her close, not ever wanting to leave this moment. "I want to wed after the babe is here" Alora then said, slightly turning her head.

"I want our child to be there when we wed, I do not care what people say and what the technicalities are, but I would love for our child to be there" she said as she looked at him, softly caressing his cheek. Osferth smiled as he pulled her close to his body. "I would love nothing more than for that to happen" Osferth said as he hugged her close.

The two of them kept their betrothment a secret for a little while, just until Alora's belly started to properly swell, and then Osferth had become the proudest man anyone had ever seen. His sword skills had increased as well, and there had been nothing that could ruin it for him as he looked at his betrothed and often placed his hand on her belly. He had been convinced the child would be a girl, but Alora said it would be a boy, they had yet to find out with 2-3 moons to go.

The pregnancy had not yet stopped the two of them from finding pleasure, much to most of their friends dismay, especially Finan who had voiced his complaints even with Osferth and Alora living in their own small humble home, with enough room for children—or for the better word more children—it had been his own fault for barging into the house unannounced and complained if he saw them once again to quote Finan; "humping each other like fucking bunnies"

Uhtred had laughed and told him it had been his own fault, how the sweet baby monk had now been a man, fathering children and marrying the woman he loved, well soon marry her. Beocca had even offered to officiate their wedding which Thyra had been excited about.

The belly had become a slight annoyance to their sexual life, but Osferth didn't care to do the work, especially now that she was with child, she was creating life within her womb, the least he could do is do the work and pleasure her.

Alora didn't know how but somehow Osferth learned a new position every day for them to try with her heavy belly—in truth it had been Sihtric who had given tips—and Osferth even hated to admit he had been curious how the milk that sometimes leaked from her breast tasted like, Sihtric had mentioned how some women taste as sweet as nectar and it had been on Osferth's mind ever since, but he had not yet know how to voice it to her.

✣✣✣

next few parts will be pregnant related kinks i guess? which is why i did this little filler, also once baby baby monk/alora(i need a ship name) is here we are having ourselves a wedding baby