Chapter 1

Marcel Candice Ran down the street , She was late to school once again . She walked into The building and walked to the office . " Hello Ms. Candice Late again I see? " The woman behind the desk spoke . " Yes " Marcel Nodded . She wasn't that familiar with the way things worked around LA . " Here you go Have a good day " She handed the pass to Marcel . " Thank you " She bowed her head and walked out the office . She raced her first class seeing everyone writing down notes as the teacher spoke .

"Ah Marcel , You're late again " Marcel handed her the note . " Go have a seat " She sighed as Marcel Walked to the back off the classroom . Daniel put his foot out causing her to trip and fall to the floor . " Oops " He Laughed followed by  Lucas and Johnny . Marcel stood up Obviously Embarrassed , She grabbed her papers and ran out the Classroom as tears ran down her face . This Is her life , Everyday ,24/7 , This is what they do . as she ran through the halls Morgan watched her . Morgan ran after her as she ran into the bathroom .

Morgan walked into the bathroom and heard crying from one of the stalls . Marcel Listened as Morgan came closer to the stall she was in . " Are you ok? " She spoke softly . Marcel stayed silent. " You don't have to come out.." She continued . " I know How you feel " Morgan sat Down and put her back against the Stall door . " Them Niggas out there are jerks Girl...They don't have emotions " She shrugged .

" They Act like there Gangsters Yet they Aren't even in a gang , They can't even be outside after 10 " Marcel giggled . " At least we getting somewhere " Morgan joined . " You're beautiful...Don't let them Fools get in the way of that " Marcel was silent . Morgan stood up and looked at the Bathroom stall door . Marcel opened the door revealing her , her makeup ran down the side of her face . " Come here " Morgan pulled Marcel in for a hug . 

____

Marcel and Morgan Walked into the Cafeteria , Marcel looked around Nervously as the two sat down at a table . " Yo wassup Chick " A girl Dapped Morgan up . Marcel stood there awkwardly as the two talked .  " Aye who Shawty over there? "She asked . " What's you're name? " Morgan asked . " Marcel " Marcel replied . " Oh Well I'm Morgan and this is my Girlfriend Isabella " Morgan introduced . Marcel Shifted uncomfortably . 

" You black? " Isabella asked taking a sip of her Milk . " Um Well I'm half black , My mom's Asian " Marcel Shrugged . " So you're Blasian? " Morgan hit Isabella and glared at her . " Stop asking shit you're making Her uncomfortable " She rolled her eyes . " You could say that " Marcel looked off in the Distance . " You don't have many friends do you? " Isabella chuckled . " Really Isa? " Morgan Furrowed her Eyebrows . " No...I just moved here a few weeks ago " She explained .

" Well you got some now " Morgan smiled . 

_______

1 week later~

" Hey Marcel " Marcel's mom bowed seeing another girl behind her . " Who's this? " She asked . " My Friends mama " Marcel bowed her head . " Morgan this is my mom, Mom is is my friend Morgan " Marcel Introduced . " Nice to meet you Morgan " She shook her hand . " You too Ms. Candice " Morgan smiled . "Well I'll be making dinner soon and you're dad will be home in about a hour so why don't you girls go upstairs " Marcel nodded  . " Lets go " She smiled and pulled Morgan upstairs .

"Wow you're room is amazing " Morgan looked around in awe . " It's nothing really " Marcel shrugged as she spun in her gaming chair . " Nothing? Girl this is paradise!" She threw herself back onto Marcel's bed . " Even the bed is amazing "Marcel snickered and shook her head . " You're crazy " Marcel laughed . Morgan scoffed , " Me? Crazy? You should meet my Brother and his friends " Marcel Chuckled , She stopped laughing and watched as Morgan sat there with a empty impression . There was no Emotion what so ever .