Chapter 10-Kidnap

Ethan

I walked out the house and put my son in the car . I was so mad man . Eva ass called me at 2 in the morning , Talking bout 'Where my damn son at' .

I already told her that I Was taking him with me to Florida for 2 weeks , Her ass said She didn't hear that part but yet she clearly said yes when I asked if I could take him with me .

It took me 3 days to get to California from Florida in my car . I sent Eva a text letting her know I was here . The whole time I was driving to get here She was blowing up my phone talking bout 'If I ain't bring her son in 3 days she was going to send me to jail for called Kidnapping our son'

I just Ignored her ass and kept driving . This bitch crazy as hell , I don't know why I decided to have sex with her in the first place .

I pulled up in the driveway and she came running outside . I unbuckled his car seat and she snatched it out my hand and walked back into the house  . I was so fucking mad I walked behind her without her noticing . She sat Jr down Then Turned around , She started sobbing when she seen the gun I was pointing towards her . 

I wasn't going to push her on the couch because the baby was there So I picked her up and slammed her against the wall . She slid down the wall with her face buried in her knees . I got low and pulled her hair Lifting Her head up , I shoved the gun In her mouth . Tears ran down her face like a waterfall . I didn't give two shits . I was shoving the gun in and out at a fast pace making her gag .

I took it out and she started screaming for help loud . I covered her mouth quick . I wanted to slap her with the gun real bad but I didn't . I just grabbed her by the neck , and told her to not call me for shit .

I called her some names and said if she told anybody I would kill her . I walked out the house and drove over to Marcel's .

Her parents weren't home so I should be able to sneak in without a problem .

Marcel 

Me and Isa sat in her room watching Coco , I played with her hair as she sung along to the music. " You know spanish? " I asked . " Yeah Mr. Kuko Taught me " She said . " Oh " I nodded . My phone went off , I grabbed it and stood up . "I'll be back " Isa nodded as I walked out answering the phone .

"Hello? " I answered . "yo? You Heard from Morgan? " Isabella asked . " No I actually haven't heard from her in a while , I went to her house but it was Vacant " I shrugged . " Damn really? I haven't spoke to her since the last time she was in school " Isabella sighed . " I'm sure everything's okay , She probably just moved to another side of town " I said .

"I hope " We went silent . I jumped and looked around , " Why you quiet? " Isabella asked . " Nothing I just thought I heard something " I continued looking around . " Like? " She asked . " Like Footsteps I don't know " I shrugged . " You funny " she laughed . " I'm serious " I rolled my eyes . " Mar Mar Come up here! " Isa yelled from upstairs . " I gotta go " Isabella laughed . " Siblings? " She asked . " Siblings " I snickered . " Ight I'll talk to you later " I hung up and went upstairs .

" What's wrong baby? " I asked her . " I got scared " I giggled . " alright time for bed " I turned the tv off and laid her down . " Where you going? " She asked . " To take a quick shower " I turned off her light and closed the door .

Ethan

I walked up the stairs quietly to her room . She wasn't in there , I heard singing in the shower . I walked to the bathroom door and opened it quietly . She wasn't facing my way so I walked straight  to the shower curtains . I opened them and looked at her ass a little then got in . I stood there looking at her ass as she washed up .

I didn't want her to turn around and have a chance of getting away so I roughly grabbed the back of her neck and hit her head on the side of the tub . She kept trying to pry my hands off her neck so I pushed her and she hit her head on the turning nob which pointed straight out . She bounced back a little crying and I quickly got behind her and covered her mouth and her mouth so she would breathe . She kept trying to scream , each time getting louder and crying louder and moving more til she stopped .

I dragged her out the shower  and put a 24 hour sleeping drug in her neck with a needle I had .I shoved her in the trunk of my car and drove back to Florida .