Chapter 11-Where am I?

Marcel

I woke up surrounded by a whole bunch of blurry figures . My eyes were blinded by the light that was flashing directly in my eyes . I turned away trying to get my vision back , I felt myself and I felt Bare , It felt like I was naked . I looked around at the figures and one of them started moving closer to me , I was scared . I didn't know where I was so I started panicking .

" Where Am I? " I asked , But I got no response . " Who's there , Don't you hear me?  Why aren't you answering? " I asked . The moving figure moved closer as the others stayed in the same place . I tried to move but something super cold held me down .

I heard a knife being pulled out , I started to cry . " Please don't hurt me, I'll do anything " I sobbed . The figure moved the light out my face and it took me a second to see everything around me . I looked to see David in front of the tub I was in . He had this evil smile on his face .

I remember all the other figures that I saw and looked around , I was surrounded by all of them . There stood , David , Ethan ,Darrian , Noti ,Jaxon , Courtlend , Jay , and Dre .

I couldn't say anything , I was too shocked , too scared to do anything . I would have never thought that Morgan's brother and his friends would kidnap me .

I looked down and I was in ice and cold water . There was blood in mix , Did I start my monthly? I looked down in embarrassment thinking I started . David reached into the water and pulled the plug up letting the water out , He looked at me and frowned .

" No more screaming? I love it when you scream , It gives me this Aggressive Feeling to wanna hurt you " He frowned . " PLEASE HELP ME! " I screamed . Darrian came with a knife in his hand He pressed it against my neck and I shut up real quick . " Wanna say anything else honey? " He asked . I shook my head and closed my eyes . I felt Pure ice collapse on my legs. Some of the ice slid off my leg and to the side .

So my legs were bare , My Pussy was Visible too .Darrian came over to the side of the tub and bent down . I stiffened as he removed the rest of the ice that covered my Pussy . He stared at me as he grabbed a ice cube and slid It in me . I let out a moan that I wasn't suppose to let out . He smiled and did it again . This time it hurt and I whined . He smiled wider and did it over and over again . The pain increased everytime he would go in .

He finally stopped and stood up , He gestured for one of the boys to come over , They lifted me up and dragged me to a mattress . It had a cover on it , I weakly reached for it but Ethan snatched it away before I could get to it .

I was still Reaching for the blanket until he threw it across the room . I got upset and tried to get up but I was pushed back down on the floor .  I was rolled over and Darrian got on top of me . This was not a position I wanted to be in , I was already naked so all he had to do was unbutton his pants and slide in . He pressed hard against my body and whispered something in my ear .

It was in Spanish So I didn't understand what he was saying Then I felt something thick slide in me . I cried in pain as he went deeper and deeper . He forced my legs Around his waist to fit himself all the way in . I let out a loud scream as Ethan had my hands pinned onto the ground , Darrian went faster and deeper . I felt his body get tensed and then he came .

He got up  and as soon as he did my hands were free But then I was being dragged by my hair  to a chair . It was David pulling my hair . He sat in a chair and pulled my head onto his lap . He unzipped his pants and it flowed out . I kept crying and begging him to stop but all he did was lean closer to my face and slap me . I fell back and hit my head on the hard floor .

He got up and pulled my hair again , " Open up baby girl " He smirked . " Please I don't wanna- " He slapped me . " I said open up bitch! " He yelled . I cried so hard , He got tired of the whining I was doing so he grabbed me by the neck and slammed me against the wall . Jay walked Behind him with a Chef knife . David laughed evilly and Pointed the knife Towards my stomach .

" PLEASE NO , PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! " I screamed . " Too late to apologize " He smirked .

"D-"