Chapter 9

Darrian

It's been a few months now . we got along with Marcel real good but that didn't stop the plan . We moved two months ago , And now we are in thee stage were it's been long enough to were she probably forgot about us . We are no longer in California anymore because the house we got is in Miami , Florida . In two weeks I'm sending Noti to go get Marcel .

I walked upstairs and heard screaming coming from DD's room . I heard Morgan banging on the door for someone to open it . She kept crying my name saying "Darrian please help me! " . I just stood by the door and rolled my eyes .what she do now? Or is DD tired of waiting for the new girl. I opened the door and saw DD's belt off and he was about to hit Morgan with it , I stopped him and he looked at me like I was crazy .

" What she do this time? " I asked . " SHE FUCKING STOLE FROM ME! " He yelled . " Please I'm sorry , Please I'm begging you Darrian please make him stop " She begged . " What did you take? " I asked her . " She took my fucking phone and tried to call the police! " He yelled . " MORGAN WHAT THE HELL?! " I shouted . " Please I'm sorry I Won't do it again " She sobbed .

"You know what I'm out " I turned around and walked out the room . I gave DD a look before I Left letting him know it was ok . I barely reached the stairs to go down when I heard Morgan screaming in pain . I shook my head and walked downstairs .

Noti was on the couch rocking Jr trying to make him stop crying , I guess he got scared hearing Morgan big ass mouth . " Where the fuck is Ethan at so he could come get this annoying ass baby " I rolled my eyes .

"I don't know he just told me to watch him while he went somewhere " He shrugged.

Are you kidding me?

" Look if you don't take that baby outside , I can't focus with him " Noti Sighed . Just as Noti was about to get up Ethan busted through the door mad as hell . " Give me my damn son , This bitch tripping . FIRST THE BITCH WANNA YELL AT ME FOR NOT SPENDING TIME WITH MY DAMN SON NOW SHE MAD THAT I TOOK HIM YOU KNOW WHAT SHE CAN KEEP HIS ASS , SHIT THIS NIGGA A MOMMAS BOY ANYWAYS . SHE NEED TO GET HER BIG TITS OUT HIS MOUTH SO HE CAN GROW THE FUCK UP!!! " he yelled .

" Calm down man " Noti Said . 

" You know what how about you take that anger and take your damn son home then get Marcel ass " I told him . " Shit fine by me..I need pussy right now anyways , bitch got me stressed " He shook his head .

____