Chapter five- The plan

Darrian

I seen Morgan and Marcel come down the stairs as me and the boys were passing around blunts , " Aye Marcel come here real quick baby " I called out . " Just leave her alone and let the girl go home , and she's not you're 'Baby' " Morgan mocked . " Marcel.. " I called again . " Yeah " She replied . Damn I don't know why but the way she said it turned me on , " How bout you come over here tomorrow chill with us " I suggested . " Who as In us? " She asked . " Morgan , me , David , Ethan- " She cut me off . " Okay I'm coming , what time " I smirked . " 9 , I'm picking up Morgan from school so you can ride with us if you want " She nodded.

She walked towards the door , " See you then " She closed the door .

______
Marcel POV

I know My parents aren't gonna let me go , So I'm gonna tell them that I'm staying at Isa's house for a few hours . I already called her and did what I got to do , Time to go .

______

Later~ Darrian's POV

So it's 10 o'clock and me and the boys are chilling on the couch . Then David started talking about the Replacement girl since he killed the last girl for getting pregnant . We never found out who's baby it was , since we all took turns getting satisfied . But then he mentioned Marcel , Honestly she never crossed my mind . I thought It was a good idea Until I remember the fact that she's only 14 and her parents should know how close she is with Morgan and where we live .

" So what you think ? " DD asked . " I don't know man that's a huge risk if we do that "  I shrugged. " Look Darrian I really don't care, We could move . you know we still got that house in Florida and we already got stuff in there so its not like  we got to do all that moving shit " Jay rolled his eyes . " Ok and its still gonna be suspicious  if we just move and leave as soon as we kidnap her " I said . 

" Ok then how about we take her and you just stay here until they get off you're case about her " David rolled her his eyes . I just sat there , I wasn't sure if I wanted her like that , No I ain't getting feelings for her or nothing its just that usually The girls we kidnap , well people just don't care about them . and I ain't got time for no damn police  knocking at my door  everyday asking me questions , I'll just really have to think about this . " D If you don't wanna do this then We don't have t- " Jay cut Noti off ." No! We doing this shit we just need a nice plan to go with so we don't get caught , Ain't that RIGHT D? " Jay asked.

I just got up and walked upstairs , I went to My room to find Morgan sitting on my bed , I walked over to my Dresser finna get un dressed until she said something , " What you say Moe? " I asked her .  " Are you going to kidnap her? " She asked  . " I don't know...Why do You care? " I replied .

" Because I'm tired of you and them boys hitting and beating me to death when yall get mad . That's why I care.. " I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows . She sighed a little bit , " Why do you even think I wanted her to meet yall niggas? Because I knew What yall were up too and so David could leave me the hell alone . I honestly don't really care What you do to her as long as I'm left alone . I'll do anything for Yall  to get of my ass If you need me to lie then I'll lie for you...Anything you want me do " She explained .

I kind of laughed at how desperate she was to get away from my hands on her Private parts ,What she doesn't know is She isn't really my sister . Her mom Was pregnant by my dad's boss and his boss was in the business I am now so my dad said he would take her in so He could lay low for a while after he killed her mom . Before my dad died he said to take care of her But never let her feel comfortable around me and he told me to do whatever it takes for her to either respect me as if I was her father or hate me and it turned out that I got a little bit of both .

I sat on the bed and kissed her forehead , I whispered some Freaky Spanish shit in her ear that she could understand . I told her to go to bed Before she said something that would have things going ways she wouldn't like...If you know what I mean .

______
Marcel

" Marcel Get down here we have Guests! " My mom yelled from downstairs . " Coming! " I yelled back as I jogged down the steps  . " Yea- " I was cut off by a little girl running to me . " Maryyy! " She yelled hugging me . I gasped , " ISSY !" I yelled picking her up . Isabella is my 7 year old sister , She's very short for her age . She's my Dad's daughter so she doesn't live with us , I wish she did though . She's my bestfriend . " How have you been? " I asked once we pulled away ." Good Grandma Took me to see The Invitation last week it was GOOD " I giggled .

" Their bond Is so beautiful " My grandmother smiled watching us talk and laugh . " It sure is " My mama laid her head on my dad's shoulder . " Sure is"

______
Ok Lol I'm done for now Working on chapter 6 now .