Chapter 13- Pt 2 to 12

I opened the door to see Jequriae ( @Qera18  ) She looked beautiful as always . " What's up baby? What you need " I asked leaning against the doorframe . " Ok First I'm not you're 'baby' and I'm here to see my boyfriend  so where is he? " She asked .

"He not here , come in cuz it's chilly out there " I suggested . " No I'm good " She Declined . " Come on I don't bite " I smirked . She thought for a moment then finally gave in . 'As she walked past me I stared at her ass , I love the way she switched and how her ass and tits bounce with every step she take . She lucky she taken cuz I wouldn't be here right now .

" So do you know when he's gonna be back? " She asked .

" No " I replied .

"Oh.....So how has he been? You guys still kidnapping those gi- " She covered her mouth . I walked a lil Closer , Curious On how she knew about it . " How  you know about that? " I asked . "um Because....I just know " She shrugged taking a step back . " Oh really? So how do you know this without proof or a witness? " I asked .

I could tell she was lying , She took long to answer that question  , Ddot would never tell something like that to a girl . He could go to jail , ALL OF ALL COULD GO TO JAIL!  I walked even closer to her , She backed up as I kept asking her if that was really true . I had her backed up against the wall and I could tell she was scared . I pulled my gun out and asked her again .

"Who told you? " 

________
Short Ik Mb

Should I continue this Story? Let me know....