Chapter 12

David

Marcel is a weak ass bitch , Most of the girls that we kidnap fight back a little . She just sit there and fucking cry . This bitch is no fun at all , I was really finna kill this bitch until Morgan ass got in the way . She grabbed my hand as soon as I was about to Stab Marcel in her Pussy .

" No Don't DD you said you wouldn't! " She yelled . " Darrian if you don't get you're fucking sister for I stab her ass in the head " I clenched my jaw . " Take you're ass back upstairs " Darrian glared at her . " But he's gonna kill her " She cried . " Well maybe if you would have brought Us a stronger bitch I wouldn't be ready to give her up so soon " I shrugged .

" PLEASE JUST LET ME TALK TO HER! " She sobbed . " I'm pretty sure she wanted wanna talk to you since you were the selfish one who wanted to save herself " I continued . 

I looked at Marcel who was staring at Morgan  , She looked so Disappointed in her . I looked back at Morgan who mouthed to her 'Sorry ' . Marcel shook her head crying in her knees . She Screamed that she wanted to die .

I quickly went to her and lifted her up slapping the shit out of her . " Don't ever say that again or I really will kill you " I stated .  " DO IT THEN YOU PUSSY! " She yelled in my face . 

I pulled my gun out and pointed it at her head , Darrian and Ethan came running towards me trying to reason with me while Courtlend and noti Morgan upstairs . The others helped with Morgan because she was giving them a hard time .

It was just me , Ethan , and Darrian down here while Marcel Tried to get away from my gun .

I muted the boys and walked over to Marcel who was begging me not to do anything to her . I held the gun up and whipped her in her temple . She was out cold Immediately and she instantly fell to the side .  " WHAT THE HELL MAN!? " Ethan asked . " What were you thinking DD if she don't wake up then we gotta find a new chick! " Darrian shouted .

" Both of yall shut the fuck up , First of all she ain't dead and don't you get enough pussy  anyways? you shouldn't even be doing this " They went silent . I walked past them niggas and ran upstairs to my room . I thought about what I just did and didn't give to flying fucks . I got tired and went to sleep .

NEXT DAY

I was woken up by a loud ass bang on the door , I didn't move because I thought one of the boys would answer it . The bang on the door Continued and nobody answered it yet , I got out of bed and looked out the window and I guess I was the only one there . Well besides Morgan and Marcel . I opened the door to see-

______

ight so I have a open space for someone who wants to play as Darrian's Girlfriend , If you want this part Inbox me and give me you're name and Last name .

This spot is only gonna be open for 2 days , So once I Find the right girl to play the part I'll update.

So again if YOU want this part Inbox me and give me you're FULL NAME .