18.

David POV

I was tired after earlier , I walked into my room and flopped on my bed . I was exhausted . I kept falling asleep then waking back up . I heard Darrian throwing things downstairs .

So I got up and jogged down there to see what he broke . I seen glass shattered everywhere and the TV screen busted . I guess he seen his ass On the news again talking about the car accident . Before Marcel Ran out Darrian was telling us about him and Jequriae's fall out and how he was pissed cuz she wouldn't let him see the twins again .

I didn't even know he had kids ,and I'm Heated Cuz he ain't tell me yet he told Notti Then Morgan found out . Then he told us about the car accident , He said he didn't know if he hit someone or not , He just ran . I Was wondering why he came home with all that blood on him .

I was trying to calm him down , He was saying that It was all  Morgan's fault and he wanted to kill her . He said he was gonna beat the living shit out of her when she wakes up . I kind of feel bad for her , I don't want anything to do with this one . When Darrian gets mad he doesn't show any sympathy to anyone , Not even us . All he cares about is himself and his Target . When he's mad , he acts like me when I'm not mad .

Meaning When I torture girls I'm not mad, Just really aggressive , But when I'm mad , I'm mad . Darrian's mad is almost to my level so when he's mad I try to stay away from him .

He punched the wall making all the pictures fall down . I backed up about to go upstairs Until he let out a loud ass scream . He had a knife in his hand about to slice his throat , I charged towards him making him point the knife towards me . I tried to dodge it but He still cut my Forearm .

I stopped and looked at my arms , It was bleeding . I was mad because it stings like hell. 

I punched him in the nose with my other arms and he fell back dropping the knife . Even though my arm hurts bad  I was still able to pin him down and punch him in the face . With one hit he had blood coming out of his nose . I was pulled off by Notti . "She just woke up " He said helping helping out Darrian .

" Who? " I asked . " Marcel " He replied as he help Ddot to the couch . I went upstairs to the bath , Cleaned my arm and wrapped it up . I walked back downstairs and looked at ddot , He had his eyes covered with his hand .

I shook my head and went to the basement where Marcel was at . She looked Horrible her hair was a mess , bruises were on her ankles , She had bruises all over her body .Overall still beautiful , Lightskined , Thick in all the right places , Flat stomach with a purple bruise from earlier , and she has a pretty face , well before I fucked that shit up .

I laughed , " You're awake " I crouched down in front of her . " Let me gooo! " She whined and I slapped her . I laughed again and shook my head , " You're girl Morgan got you as a replacement  " I pointed to Morgan who was still knocked out . " If I let you go who's gonna please us? Now Darrian has a little problem , Baby momma drama because of you're girl right there . And I don't feel like hearing his bitch ass complaints and whining " I grabbed her face roughly .

"  He does whatever he wants to you , you better not fight back or I swear " I roughly let her go . 

" DDOT! " I yelled his name . Marcel started to cry and begging so I slapped her again telling her shut up before he came down the stairs . I quickly ripped some of Marcel's shirt showing some of her bra and cleavage . I walked towards the stairs , When I got on the first step I whispered in His ear , " Have fun with her " I could hear anything that went on in the basement and I'll know when she messes up .