(WARNING - QINTER)

definitelynotaqinterfan01, definitelydoesnotshipmyfriends04, Ihatesand02 has logged in

Qibli: Sup?

Winter: I'm still recovering from my pain of losing in the Hunger Games..-sob-

Qibli: Aw, don't worry, maybe..oh. I got something to cheer you up!

definitelynotaqinterfan01 has logged off

-meanwhile in Winter's sleeping cave-

"Winter? You in here?" Qibli yelled. He turned and saw Winter staring blankly at a wall in the corner. "Yes." Winter said dully. 

"Cheer up, I got some hot chocolate for ya." Qibli said, passing the warm mug to him.

Winter took it, sipping quietly. There was an awkward pause in the moment, then Winter got up to sit on his couch. Qibli came over and sat next to him too, pulling him closer in a cuddle. "Talons off, desert-sniffer." Winter barked.

"Shh, I know...you are in massive pain.." Qibli said comfortingly, pulling Winter in closer.

Winter sighed and rested his head on Qibli's chest, listening to his heartbeat silently. "It's not that big of a deal.." He said awkwardly.

"MMm." Qibli yawned and closed his eyes, and after a moment, Winter did the same.

*Kinkajou sneaks in*

Kinkajou moved swiftly like a ninja, and took out a camera.

She quickly pulled a blanket over the both of them, and scattered rose petals on top of them, giggling like an insane dragon.

"This is gonna be amazing blackmail.." She said, clicking multiple pictures. 

She threw back her head and laughed insanely, then broke out in a cough.

Kinkajou folded her wings over her body, like a vampire then shifted her scales into black.

"I WAS NEVER HERE!" She yelled, waking both Winter and Qibli up, then fled out of the cave.

Winter and Qibli let out horrified yells and ran after her, Winter cursing loudly.

---

Moon stepped out of the darkness, smiling. "Well done Kinkajou...now we can get them to do...Whatever We Want." She laughed and quickly ran out of the cave as well to go play Minecraft.