TAKEOVER

definitelydoesnotshipmyfriends04, sCroLLs03, greenieslugs05 has logged in

Kinkajou: MWAHAHA- I got a evilll plan..! You two might be wondering why Qibli isn't here...

Turtle: No wonder it was so quiet........

Moon: What are you gonna do?

Kinkajou: As you know, it is my DESTINY to make sure ships come true...and this is the perfect opportunity to make Qinter come true! >:)

Moon: UHMmmmmmm

Turtle: Say what? Pardon?

Kinkajou: And...I've got blackmail. -pulls out photos and sends them to Moon and Turtle-

Moon: Oh yeah..those photos..

Turtle: What's the blackmail..?

Kinkajou: Qibli has 12 hours to successfully ask Winter out! OR I SHOW THE PHOTOS TO EVERYBODY IN PHYRRIA! And you know my gossip goes around faster than a SkyWing could fly...hehe.

Moon: Solid plan...but..one problem. Winter.

Turtle: Don't get me involved...if Winter tries to kill us, tell him I WAS NOT INVOLVED!

Kinkajou: Fine silly Willy. Let's get this show on the road!

----

Qibli woke up in the cave, yawning. He flinched when he saw a letter drop from his head, and poked it with one claw. Winter was still asleep, holding onto QIBLI'S SPECIAL TEDDY BEAR- 

Qibli rolled his eyes and chuckled and started to open the letter. His eyes widened with horror as he read each word.

~~~

QIBLI- 

YOU HAVE 12 HOURS TO SUCCESSFULLY ASK WINTER OUT.

IF YOU FAIL, THERE IS DEATH WAITING FOR YOU.

IF YOU DON'T WE HAVE...BLACKMAIL. PHOTOS THAT YOU ESPECIALLY DON'T WANT ALL OF PHYRRIA TO SEE.

WE ARE WATCHING.

~~~

Qibli wasn't particularly worried about the death part, or the blackmail. What was terrifying to him was asking Winter out. Winter. The shiny, handsome dragon he had a massive crush on. He had to take it slowly, or he'd get a new scratch on his face.

Qibli shuddered silently as he wondered what would happen if he DID fail...and lost Winter's love, forever. 

~ Author's Note- 

Sorry for all the drama! I was feeling really dramatic today xP

PT. 2 and 3 of this chapter will come out tomorrow or the day after, not really sure..I GOT SCHOOOLL