Jade Winglet Reacts! Episode 1

definitelynotaqinterfan01, Ihatesand02, sCroLLs03, definitelydoesnotshipmyfriends04, greenieslugs05 has logged in

Qibli: Everyone's here! Where's Peril?

Winter: How should I know?

Moon: She was 'busy' with something.. I think with..Clay?

Turtle: HMMMMM.. interesting. -snickers-

Qibli: Anyway, we are gonna be reacting to a video today!

Kinkajou: YUSSSSSSSSSS - sub to RainWingShipper108! (My channel)

Winter: ORRRRR sub to my channel- IceWingsAreTheBest4EVER23

Qibli: Alright, lets' watch. - clicks on YouTube -

~Meanwhile, Turtle sneaks away from his computer, giggling, holding his green lightsaber~

Turtle wandered around the halls, wearing his dark brown cloak, which concealed his face. He sniffed then said, "I have felt a DiSTuRbAnCe in the force..." He galloped away toward a boulder and hid behind it. A fellow SeaWing, who he recognized as Pike was humming a song and he skipped down the hallway. Turtle jumped at him from behind the boulder, screaming at Pike like a banshee, causing Pike to scream like a girl and run away shouting, "HELP- CRAZY KILLER- ANEEMONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Turtle did an evil laugh and quickly ran back to his computer yelling, "GODSPEED REBELS!"

---

Qibli: I found the video! -clicks-

Qibli: ....that was genius

Kinkajou: AbSoLutEly

Winter: I THINK THIS ONE IS the BeSt -adds another video that he found-

Winter: Cyprus KNOWS what she's talking about-

Qibli: Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.....

Qibli: Uh that's all the time we got today so thank you for watching...Jade Winglet ReAcTs!

Moon: Who are you talking to?

Turtle: I think it's his imaginary friend that he sometimes talks to in his cave...you know those conversations he has and at the end of them he always says..'subscribe and like?'...

Winter: Qibli's an oddball.

Kinkajou: MmHmM

---

~Thank you for reading! Sorry I haven't posted again in a while...I get busy a lot.. :/~