Dare #4

definitelynotaqinterfan01, Ihatesand02, sCroLLs03, definitelydoesnotshipmyfriends04, thisgirlisonfire06 has logged in

Qibli: AAAAAND WE ARE BACK FOR ANOTHER DARE-

Winter: hehe- I cannot wait to see you suffer.

Qibli: Actually, YOU are gonna 'suffer' too :')

Winter: *Internally screaming*

Moon: Kinkajou, Peril, their bromance is so cute right?

Winter and Qibli: What?

Qibli: Anyway...the dare today is..me and Winter have to say the word 'Monkey' at the end of every sentence for about 2-3 days

Winter: *Internal Screaming Intensifies*

Qibli: Don't worry Winter. Monkey.

Winter: Ugh, I hate this already. Monkey.

Peril: -laughs demonically-

Kinkajou: .-.

---

Some time later-

Qibli: Hey Winter, click on this totally not sussy link. Monkey. Just copy and paste. Monkey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Winter: Ugh fineeeeeeeeeeeeee. Monkey.

-copies and pastes- 

Winter: 

Winter: -shrieks like a girl-

---

12:00 a.m.

Qibli strutted his way into his and Winter's sleeping cave, humming. His eyes widened at the sight of Winter, rolled into a ball, crying hysterically. "What the- Monkey." Qibli said, confused.

Winter wiped his face, and sniffled like crazy. "I-I- I looked up the other Rickroll videos...but- that was fine- okay- it was pretty funny- okay...then I saw on 'popular searches' something called Qinter..and I was curious..Monkey."

"And - and - and then I watched all the videos...*sniff* and it was terrifying, and- I need therapy- Monkey." *sobs*

Qibli took a step closer and said " Are ...you okay- monkey-" 

"DON'T GO NEAR MEEE- MONKEY-" Winter said, screaming exactly like how Kinkajou did, running out of the cave and sobbing hysterically.

Qibli stood there, then said " OH WELL...at least he knows what Qinter is..Monkey." -chuckles-