Dare #5

definitelynotaqinterfan01, Ihatesand02, sCroLLs03, definitelydoesnotshipmyfriends04, greenieslugs05, thisgirlisonfire06, badatcomputernames07, hahastolewebs'computer has logged in

Qibli: THIS IS A BIG ONE- Monkey-

Moon: Reaalllly? What is it?

Qibli: Everyone has to swap genders for one day..monkey.

Everyone (but Umber and Kinkajou): NOOO-

Winter: I'm outta here- monkey.

Sunny: Wait, how is that possible?

Qibli: MAGIC- *wields the infinity gauntlet*

Everyone: WAIT-

-Qibli snaps his fingers, causing a blinding flash throughout Jade Mountain-

Everyone has logged off

---

Winter stumbled out of the cave, and gasped when he saw (his?) reflection in the mirror. He was now a gorgeous female IceWing, probably the most beautiful in all of Phyrria. Winter gasped as she studied herself, from horns to tail. "Woah-" She said, then froze. Was that HER voice? It sounded as though she had sucked up helium, because of how high and elegant it was. "QIBLI-" Winter shouted, looking around. At that moment a all-too familiar SandWing ran out, and Winter immediately recognized it was Qibli. "Look at me!" Qibli cried, excited.

"What did- ugh- never mind sand-snorter." Winter said, rolling her eyes. "Yup, still the same Winter!" Qibli said, as though she were worried that there would be a personality change as well. 

-- 

They walked through the halls together, until they saw a (familiar?) group of dragons clustered together. Even though they were all gender-swapped, Qibli could still recognize Moon, Kinkajou, Umber, Sunny, Starflight, Fatespeaker, Clay, Tsunami, (looking furious, and extremely handsome) Peril, Turtle, and the other Winglets arguing.

Tsunami bounded up to them, his muscles rippling and his blue eyes blazed with fury. "WHAT ON  PHYRRIA WERE YOU THINKING QIBLI OF DOING A STUPID MAGIC SPELL HOW DARE YOU-" He roared, leaving poor Qibli shrinking under Tsunami's glare. Luckily winter snuck away and toward his friends. "Moon?" she said, looking at the curious male NightWing who was studying her intently, but not as intently as Umber was, who was blushing furiously while staring at her. "What is it Umber?" Winter said, lashing her tail. "Uh- nothing-" she replied, looking down.

"So we have to stay like THIS for a day? What kind of crazy insane dare is this?" Winter growled. Kinkajou bounded up to her, practically bouncing around on his talons. "This is AWESOME!" He said, his voice sounding much more deeper than (her) voice actually was. Starflight, Sunny, and Clay approached them quietly, whispering together. "Hey guys." Sunny said calmly, his voice feeling like sunshine and snow melting. "This is a dare right?" Clay said, anxiously looking around her. They nodded quickly. Winter knew that it should be done soon, and (he) had to admit this was pretty cool, living as a female. "Guess I'm PRINCESS Winter now." She joked.

-- 

As they all went to bed, the school was suddenly quiet, until Winter heard a loud shriek of terror and a sound of a belt whipping through the air, and Tsunami's angry voice. She sat up fast and yelled " RUN FASTER QIBLI!" as she heard Qibli shrieking " PLEASE GOD NO-"