Chapter 6

We were staying in Anna's mansion. It was a big place. We were all placed into separate guest rooms. 

It was nighttime outside. I was in my room; laying on the bed. It had been a quiet evening for all of us. It was also raining outside.

As I was laying on the bed; I was thinking about Van Helsing. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I felt drawn to Van Helsing. 

I was feeling something for Van Helsing. I just felt drawn to him. Van Helsing was very protective over me; ever since we met. Since then; Van Helsing and I are getting closer. Maybe there was something special between us; I hoped so. I also hoped that Van Helsing felt the same way about me. Van Helsing is everything to me. 

Then; I heard a noise outside my window. 

"So much for a quiet night" I said to myself. 

I stood up and I walked over to the window. The noise sounded like a scratching sound. 

I opened the window; only to be greeted by a werewolf. The werewolf had auburn colored fur, and sharp white teeth. The werewolf didn't attack me. 

Then; the werewolf growled and roared at me

Then; the werewolf growled and roared at me. I screamed and ran down the hall. 

The werewolf jumped out the window. 

"Lena!" A voice called

It was Van Helsing. He was looking for me. It felt so good to hear his voice. 

"Van Helsing!" I called back. 

Van Helsing ran up to me, and he hugged me tightly. I hugged Van Helsing tightly back. 

"Are you alright?" Van Helsing asked me.

"I'm fine. I wasn't bitten or scratched" I said. 

Van Helsing checked me over for any injuries. Luckily; I wasn't injured at all. 

"I need to find this werewolf" Van Helsing said. 

"What do you need me to do?" I asked. 

"Come with me and stay close to me. I won't let anything happen to you" Van Helsing said. 

"Alright. I trust you" I said. 

Van Helsing held out his hand to me. I took his hand, and we made out way through the mansion. 

We had to find this werewolf; one way or another. 

NOTE: Well; the first werewolf just appeared.  More chapters are coming

All rights for the photos (Above) go to the movie Van Helsing, Universal Pictures, and Bing.com

Links for the photos: 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_S17PNQkhdbc/TBTM35XwJiI/AAAAAAAAAEA/gYE2ldrTQOg/s1600/van-helsing+02.jpg

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35900000/Velkan-Van-Helsing-werewolves-35963932-200-200.png