Chapter 16

**LENA'S POV**

I woke up from my unconscious coma, opening my eyes. I was at Castle Dracula, in the experiment lab. 

My hands were tied to a pole; and I was wearing a torn dress with a short skirt. 

Van Helsing was coming to save me.  I needed him.  Van Helsing is my love. 

Dracula's minions were preparing for an experiment. 

"GET OFF OF ME!" A voice shouted. 

I knew that voice. I looked over to find Frankenstein laying down and tied up. 

"FRANKENSTEIN!" I said. 

Frankenstein looked over and he saw me. He gasped in shock. 

"MS. LENA! Oh my god! Thank God you're alright!" Frankenstein said. 

"Ah; my lovely had awakened" Dracula said. 

Dracula came up to me, and he ran his finger down my cheek. I was very scared. 

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Frankenstein cried. 

"What do you want with me?" I asked. 

"I want you to be one of my brides, my lovely" Dracula said. 

"Van Helsing is coming for me. He will find me" I said. 

"You will be dead before he touches you" Dracula seethed. 

"No! You will be dead!" I growled. 

"We will see about that. But first; let us proceed with Frankenstein" Dracula said. 

Dracula's minions gathered around Frankenstein. 

"NO! FRANKENSTEIN!" I cried. 

"Ms. Lena!  Van Helsing will find you!" Frankenstein said. 

"I know he will save me!" I said. 

"Van Helsing loves you!" Frankenstein said. 

"I know! I love him too!" I said. 

I knew Van Helsing would save me. I needed Van Helsing, more than ever. 

Frankenstein was raised up to the top o, and outside. There was a thunderstorm happening outside. 

"YOU CAN'T KILL FRANKENSTEIN!" I begged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**VAN HELSING'S POV**

I made my way to the top of the castle. I had to find Lena, I just had to.  Lena is the love of my life. I couldn't live without Lena. 

I was now outside in the storm, at the top of the castle. There lay Frankenstein, and he was tied up on the experiment bed. I began to break Frankenstein free. 

"VAN HELSING! YOU NEED TO FIND THE CURE!" Frankenstein cried. 

"My friends are doing it for me. I need to find Lena" I said. 

"Lena is down there!" Frankenstein said. 

Frankenstein pointed down towards the experiment lab. I looked and saw Lena tied up to a pole. I had to save Lena, my love. 

Then;  I heard wings flapping. I turned around, only to be knocked down, which sent me falling down, landing in the experiment lab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**LENA'S POV**

Someone or something had just crashed and landed down into the experiment lab. Then; I heard someone groaning, along with footsteps. 

I looked up and there stood Van Helsing.  I knew that Van Helsing would come and save me. 

Van Helsing is the love of my life. 

Van Helsing looked up and he saw me.  A look of relief was on his face.  

"Lena!" Van Helsing said. 

"Van Helsing!" I said. 

Van Helsing came to me, and he untied me from the pole. I wrapped my arms around Van Helsing, hugging him tightly. 

"Lena, I love you" Van Helsing said. 

I pressed my lips to Van Helsing;  kissing him. Van Helsing kissed me back, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I love you too, Van Helsing" I said. 

"Are you alright?" Van Helsing asked me. 

"Yeah. I was so scared" I said. 

"I was very worried about you.  I was afraid that I had gotten here too late" Van Helsing said. 

"What about the bite?" I asked. 

"I'm going to turn into a werewolf at midnight. But there is a cute that Dracula has. Anna and Carl went to find it for me" Van Helsing said.

"The cure will lift the werewolf curse?" I asked. 

"Yes it will" Van Helsing said.

"What if the clock hits midnight before they find the cure?" I asked. 

"When I'm in werewolf form; I know who you are, my love" Van Helsing said. 

"I still have to save you" I said. 

"You already saved me, my love" Van Helsing said. 

"I did?" I asked. 

"When you gave yourself up to Dracula; you saved me. The night I met you in Paris, you saved me" Van Helsing said. 

"We saved each other" I said. 

"Fate brought us together; me and you" Van Helsing said.

Van Helsing kissed me passtionately. He was right; Fate did bring us together. 

"Is Frankenstein alright?" I asked. 

"I just broke him free"  Van Helsing said. 

I kissed Van Helsing again and I hugged him tightly. 

"It's alright. I'm here, my love" Van Helsing said. 

Van Helsing kissed my forehead. 

"Come on; lets get out of here" Van Helsing said. 

Van Helsing grabbed my hand; holding my hand tightly. I held Van Helsing's hand tightly as well. 

We began to make our way out of the castle. 

NOTE: THE EPIC BATTLE IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!  MORE CHAPTERS ARE COMING!

All rights for the photo (Above) go to the movie Van Helsing, Universal Pictures, and Bing.com

Link for the photo:  https://images.fandango.com/ImageRenderer/0/0/redesign/static/img/default_poster.png/0/images/masterrepository/other/14_MCDVAHE_EC021_H.JPG