Chapter 14

**VAN HELSING'S POV**

Lena just gave herself up to Dracula, to protect me. Damn it!  I knew I shouldn't have let her do that. Now; Dracula has her and I have to get her back in my arms again. 

The vampires started to attack us. Anna and I ran out of the ballroom, closing the door and barricading it.  Carl appeared with one of his inventions. 

"Now; I know what it's for!" Carl said. 

Anna and I started to run towards Carl. 

"Where are we going?" Carl asked. 

"THROUGH THAT WINDOW!" Anna and I yelled. 

We grabbed Carl and we jumped out of the window; landing in the river below us. Carl's invention exploded and killed all the vampires that were attacking us. We surfaced in the water. 

"CARL!  YOU'RE A GENIUS!" I said

Then; we saw Frankenstein being taken away in a small boat. Igor was with him. I began to swim after him. 

"Say goodbye to your friends" Igor said. 

Then; a gate lowered and closed in front of me,  preventing me from getting to Frankenstein. 

"I'LL FIND YOU!  I'LL GET YOU BACK AND SET YOU FREE!  I SWEAR TO GOD!"  I yelled. 

Dracula and Aleera flew by. I hit my hand on the gate, out of anger.  I was worried about Lena. My main concern and mission was Lena. I had to get Lena back in my arms again.  Lena is my love. 

Carl and Anna swam up next to me. 

"You should know; I cabled Rome earlier and explained the situation"  Carl said. 

"What did they say?" I asked. 

"Even when you do find Frankenstein; and kill Dracula, you must destroy Frankenstein as well" Carl explained. 

"Frankenstein isn't evil" I said.

"But they said he isn't human either" Carl said. 

"Do they know him? Have they talked to him? Who are they to judge?" I said. 

"Rome wants you to destroy Frankenstein so he is never used to harm humanity" Carl said. 

"What about me? Did you tell them what I'm to become?" I asked. 

I grabbed Carl by the neck. I felt the werewolf curse trying to take over. 

"Did they tell you how to kill me? The correct angle of a silver stake? How many silver bullets to use?!" I seethed. 

"STOP!" Anna cried. 

"No; I left you out" Carl said. 

I let go of Carl, and I pressed myself up against the gate.  A werewolf growl came out of me. I fought the take over of the werewolf curse. 

As I was fighting the take over; Lena came into my  mind. Her beautiful face gazing into my eyes. 

"Save me. I love you" Lena said.

I snapped back to reality. I had to save Lena, the love of my life

I turned to Carl, regretting what I did to him. 

"I'm sorry, Carl" I said. 

Carl nodded. He knew that I didn't mean to hurt him. 

"I have to save Lena. I have to find her" I said. 

I had to save my love Lena, and have her back in my arms again. 

Even if my life depended on it. 

NOTE: Its about to get even more intense.  Will Van Helsing save Lena in time? 

MORE CHAPTERS ARE COMING!

All rights for the photo (Above) go to the movie Van Helsing, Universal Pictures, and Bing.com

Link for the photo:  https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Y2y_dipI6_M/maxresdefault.jpg