Chapter 11

**LENA'S POV**

We were outside, in front of Anna's mansion. There was a horse carriage and Frankenstein was inside; with chains on his wrists and legs. 

"And, then the painting came to life and two creatures attacked each other in the painting. What does that mean?" Carl asked. 

"I don't know" Van Helsing said. 

"That is interesting though" I said. 

"Carl; listen, just don't stare at him" Van Helsing said. 

"Him?" Carl asked. 

Van Helsing opened the carriage door; revealing Frankenstein. Carl froze up, becoming scared. 

"I'm staring at him

"I'm staring at him. Is that a man?" Carl asked. 

Van Helsing grabbed Carl; putting him in the carriage with Frankenstein. 

"It seven men actually. Well; parts of them" Van Helsing said. 

"BY EXPOSING ME; YOU HAVE CONDEMNED ME!" Frankenstein yelled. 

Van Helsing closed the carriage door. Anna was going to be driving the carriage; while Van Heling was going to drive a separate carriage filled with sliver stakes. We were leading the vampires away. 

"Nothing is faster than Transylvanian Horses; not even a werewolf. If there is anything else; you're on your own" Anna said. 

Then; Van Helsing turned to me, and he put his hands on my waist. 

"Go with Anna. I'll catch up with you" Van Helsing said.  

"No; I'm going with you. You'll need backup" I said. 

"Lena; it's too dangerous" Van Helsing said. 

"I know, but I don't care.  I need to help you, and I'm going with you" I said. 

"Lena; I can't lose you" Van Helsing said. 

"You won't lose me. I can't lose you either" I said. 

Van Helsing was silent for a brief minute. 

"Alright. Just stay close to me" Van Helsing said. 

"I will; I promise" I said. 

As I was about to climb on to the carriage..........

"Wait; one more thing" Van Helsing said. 

"Yes?" I said. 

Van Helsing pulled me into him; pressing his body against mine. Then; Van Helsing kissed me; connecting his lips with mine. I kissed Van Helsing back, pulling him into me. Van Helsing deepened the kiss; and he placed his hand on my cheek. 

Then; Van Helsing pulled away and he pressed his forehead against mine, gazing into my eyes. 

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now" Van Helsing said.