Chapter 15

**VAN HELSING'S POV**

We were back in Anna's mansion. Carl was explaining the story why Dracula became who he is now. Also; we were trying to search a way to Castle Dracula, where Lena was being kept at. 

I couldn't stop thinking about Lena. I had to save her.

I love Lena so much. 

"I think I know how to find Lena" I said. 

We came up to a big giant map Transylvania, in Anna's mansion. There was an inscription on it. 

"I think this is the door; that will lead us to Dracula" I said. 

"I can't finish the inscription. There's a piece missing" Carl said. 

Then; I remembered that the cardinal had given me the missing piece of the inscription. I opened my jacket, pulling out the missing piece. 

"Here; try this" I said. 

"Where did you get that?" Anna asked. 

I handed the piece to Carl, and he put in the spot. Carl began to read the inscription. 

"In the name of god, open this door" I said. 

Then; the map disappeared and some sort of mirror door appeared. 

"That's the door?" Carl asked. 

I reached my hand inside the door, and then pulled my hand back out

"It's cold, and it's snowing" I said. 

I grabbed a torch and lit the flame. 

"Only one way to find out" I said. 

"Be careful" Anna said. 

I walked through the door, and I appeared on the other side. Snow was falling and it was really cold outside. 

Then; Anna and Carl appeared next to me. We began to make our way inside. 

We were at Castle Dracula. 

"Igor do this, Igor do this" A voice said. 

We looked and saw Igor. He was complaining about something. Igor looked up and saw us. 

"How did you find it? It's impossible" Igor said. 

Igor began to run. I threw one of my knives; pinning Igor to the wall. We ran up to Igor. 

"Please don't kill me" Igor pleaded. 

"Why not?" I seethed.

Then; we heard a cry out. We looked seeing Frankenstein in a large icebox. 

Frankenstein saw us.

"There is a cure" Frankenstein said

"What?" I said. 

"Dracula; he has a cure that will life the curse of the werewolf" Frankenstein said. 

"I have to save Lena" I said. 

"GO!  Find the cure!  Save Lena and save yourself"  Frankenstein said. 

Frankenstein was lifted up in to the lab. I had to save Lena before Dracula does what he plans. 

I also had to find the werewolf cure.   I grabbed Igor. 

"Why does Frankenstein have a werewolf cure? WHY?!" I asked. 

"Because; the only that can kill Dracula is a werewolf" Carl said. 

"Werewolves have been doing Dracula's dirty work for centuries" Anna said. 

"the cure was for if one of them tried anything. Dracula would use the cure to turn them human before they could bite him" Carl said. 

"Where is this cure?" I asked. 

"In the tower" Igor said. 

"Where is Lena? Where is my girl?" I asked. 

"In the lab. Dracula plans to make her one of his brides" Igor said. 

"Lena is mine!" I said. 

"Okay; here's the plan. You go and find Dracula; we will go find the cure. We will find you and give you the cure" Carl said. 

"I'm finding Lena first" I said. 

"Lena loves you, she needs you" Anna said. 

I knew what I had to do. 

"If something happens and the werewolf curse has me too far gone, use this and kill me" I said

I pulled out a silver stake and gave it to Carl. 

"I can't do that" Carl said.

"You must" I said. 

Carl took the silver stake and he put it in his robe. 

"Take Igor with you; if he tries anything, you know what to do" I said. 

"Good luck. Go get Lena back" Anna said. 

"I'll see you guys, on the other side" I said. 

Carl and Anna took Igor to find the werewolf cure for me. I went to find Lena and get her back in my arms again. 

I love you Lena. I'm coming to save you and you will be mine. 

NOTE:  Its about to happen.  MORE CHAPTERS ARE COMING!

All rights for the photos (Above) go to the movie Van Helsing, Universal Pictures, and Bing.com

Links for the photos: 

https://static.tornadomovies.co/images/character/Fq7jhWg8YQwjLq8mWvYp-vFCuWKDztxNtMjKer5V8RHQV-XSKQNpfM545DguW7_sJyVQ-4EgBYSDzw8C5TgnqqTgj7pBk3CAvFWOLjOa5xU.jpg?1&resize_w=320

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4f/84/52/4f84523a5319d0e08fbda89103076c01.jpg

https://www.scifimoviezone.com/imagehorror/vanhelsing024.jpg