Chapter 7

Van Helsing and I were in the town; searching for the werewolf. The town was quiet; as everyone was sleeping. It was now snowing, and it was very cold outside. 

Van Helsing held his gun in his hand. I stood close to Van Helsing; staying beside him.

Then; we ran into the white haired man again. He was laying in an open coffin.

"Well; hello again" A voice said.

Van Helsing held up his gun, and he put me behind him. 

"This coffin is too tight for me" The white haired man said. 

The white haired man climbed out of the coffin, and he walked around us. 

"But; the girl will fit quite nicely" The white haired man said. 

Um, Excuse me?

"You're not touching her" Van Helsing said; holding up his gun.

The white haired man started to dig graves. I still stayed close to Van Helsing. 

"Why are you digging graves?" I asked. 

"Dracula is always killing people or looking for a new bride" The white haired man said. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"You will make the perfect bride for Dracula; in replacement of the one he just lost" The white haired man said. 

NO WAY IN HELL!

Van Helsing grabbed me by the arm and he pulled me into him; keeping me close to him. 

"Don't touch her" Van Helsing said. 

Then; the werewolf jumped out at us. Van Helsing pulled me out of the way; pulling me into him.

The werewolf attacked the white haired man and killed him. 

Van Helsing raised his arm to shoot his gun; but then his arm was pushed out of the way. 

"NO! DON'T!" Anna cried. 

The werewolf escaped and ran off. Van Helsing grabbed Anna and pushed her up against the wall. 

"Why did you do that?" Van Helsing asked. 

"If people knew...." Anna said. 

What did she mean by that?

Van Helsing let go of Anna; and he placed his gun in his holster.

"He's not your brother anymore!" Van Helsing yelled.

Oh No!

"You knew?" Anna asked. 

"Yes" Van Helsing said. 

"Before or after when I stopped you from shooting him?" Anna asked. 

"Before" Van Helsing said. 

"You still tried to kill him!" Anna yelled.

Anna pushed Van Helsing. She was really upset. 

"He's a werewolf. He's gonna hurt and kill people!" Van Helsing said. 

"He can't help it. It's not his fault!" Anna said.

"I know but he will do it anyway!" Van Helsing yelled.

"I'm going after him" Anna said.

"I need to find Dracula first" Van Helsing said. 

"I need to find my brother. He gave his life for me. He's all I have left" Anna said

Anna stepped away; with tears in her eyes. Van Helsing turned to me. 

"You alright?" Van Helsing asked me. 

"Yeah I'm fine. What should we do?" I asked. 

"We need to find Dracula, but......" Van Helsing said. 

"We should help Anna look for her brother. We will find Dracula along the way" I said.

"Are you sure that you're up for this?" Van Helsing asked me. 

"I'm with you; no matter what happens" I said. 

Van Helsing grabbed my hand, and he held it tightly.  He knew that I was beside him; no matter what.  Then; Van Helsing turned to Anna. 

"Alright; we will look for your brother. Lena and I will help you find him" Van Helsing said. 

We began our search for the werewolf. The werewolf was Anna's brother named Velkan. I knew that Van Helsing would protect me, and I would protect Van Helsing too. 

**Van Helsing's POV**

I had to find Dracula and kill him. I had to do it now. 

I only had one thing that I care about most in my life.  It was Lena.  Lena is the one person who looks past my flaws.  I've never met anyone like Lena. Lena is everything to me; ever since we met that night in Paris. 

I was feeling something for Lena. Lena and I were getting closer. I am very protective over Lena. Maybe their was something special between Me and Lena; I hoped so.  I just hoped that Lena felt the same way about me. 

NOTE: Well; looks like action is about to happen with the werewolf and Dracula. More chapters are coming!

All rights for the photo (Above) go to the movie Van Helsing, Universal Pictures, and Bing.com

Link for the photo: 

https://m.blog.hu/ku/kulturpart/image/2015-03-08/7942392/hugh_jackman3.jpg