Story One •Chapter 1• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~Angel's POV~

All rights reserved  Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ
Just a warning: THIS STORY IS NOT FOR KIDS UNDER 18, IF YOU WANT TO READ IT. GO IN WITH CAUTION!! THERE WILL BE SEX IN THIS BOOK WITH MALES, IN ALL THREE!! I TEND TO MAKE THEM FAST, BECAUSE IM NOT COMFORTABLE WRITING SCENES TO SMUTTY. BUT, WHEN YOU SEE 🔞❌ ITS ON. WHEN YOU SEE 🔞✔ ITS OFF!

Angel's POV.

Surviving in the 1930s as queer is hard. People look at me weirdly and I'm like, do they know that I'm gay.

I walked around looking for places to work that's probably why. Siblings, I dont have any. I almost did but mom had a miscarriage. And wasnt able to get Pregnant again after that. They tired, but still a failure.

We are poor, so I'm glad they didnt have anymore kids. Ones enough. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. Hello, my name is Angel Mendoza. I'm 18 years old. And you guys may have guessed it, I'm gay.

My family doesnt know at all. I needed to tell them. But, I'm scared to tell them. You know how it is now, no acceptance for 'different' people. People think we are insane.

I walk in our run down house and seen mom cooking dinner. Dad no where to be seen. Usually he's here.

I hang my old book bag for school up. Yeah, we have enough, well barely enough money to send me to school. Mom and dad have always been adamant on my career as they didnt graduate since they were also really poor.

"Wheres dad?" I ask and she looks up and smiles at me.

"Oh, he just went to the barn really fast. Go wash up for supper." She says and I nodded. I head to the bathroom and washed up.

I should tell them. I look at myself in the broken mirror of our bathroom. I was handsome, not being conceited. But I was, my pale blue eyes sparkled in the lights. I smiled.

"You can do this, Angel." I whispered to myself and nodded. I put my clothes on then walk out to see dad sitting at the table while mom sets it.

I shake my head and help her, she smiles at me gratefully. We sit down and start eating. The average family now, is very religious. We are religious, but we dont pray that often.

I look between them while sipping my chicken noodle soup. "I have something to tell you." I say and they both looked up at me.

I was fucking scared, but I needed to tell them. "What's up bud." Mom says and I looked at her straight in her eyes.

I'm scared.. "I'm gay.." I whispered. Dad looks at me.

"What did you say, boy?!" He says and I looked at him. He was scary, all the time..

"I said..." I gulp and look down at my food..

"I'm gay.." I say and all of a sudden my food and bowl is thrown across the room and someone grabs me by my shirt.

🚫🚫 There will be some homophobic slurs! I'm not homophobic AT ALL! I don't even know that many slur words and that's a good thing!! Again, I'm putting a warning!!!! 🚫🚫

"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY!!" He screams in my face and I looked down and dont answer him.

He smacked me in my face and I fell to the floor.

🚫🚫
"There is gonna be no FAGGOT in my house!!! You pack your fucking shit and leave you bitch!!" Dad screams and picks me up and throws me near my room. I fall on my hands and knees.