Story One •Chapter 2• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~Malachi's POV~

NOT EDITED!

Previously on Angel's and Malachi's story,

"Mr Mento, you dont have to.." I say and he smiles.

"Dont worry." He says and starts looking. He took all the clothes he didnt wear at all and showed them to me while putting them in a wicker basket.

It fit all the clothes. Which there was about thirty outfits. I was so thankful for them.

"I want to give you something. Its something that I've never worn and I was saving it for a special occasion. But since you are in need of it. I'll give it to you." He says and goes and grabs a black thing.

He takes it off and reveals a beautiful black suit. "Wear it to your graduation." He says and my eyes widen..

"No, I cant take this Mr Mento!" I say and push it back towards him and he shakes his head and easily sets it in the big basket.

"You deserve it!" He says and smiles.

I hug him and he hugs me back smiling. Gosh, I love this family as much as my mother.

We walk out, a maid carrying the basket. I told her I could've done it but she insisted on her doing it so I let her be.

This family is like my second family, when we don't have money, they give. When I need new clothes, they give. Definitely a second family.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍
All rights reserved Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ

Malachi's POV 

"Mal, what would you do if mom and dad made me take over when mom retires soon?" My stepsister, Amelia asks while we walk the streets with guards. 

I looked at her and she was looking forward. I sigh.

"I don't know, you're more mature than me. So, I wouldn't care. But you have to be of legitimate blood with mom. Which you aren't. Since mom and your dad married when I was one and you were 3. Again, I wouldn't care because that would let me live my life." I say shrugging.

We turn to head into the castle Gardens, and she stops me and smiles at me.

She hugs me. "I wouldn't take your throne brother. Maybe I want to just a little bit. But I would never." She says and I smile.

"You are in line after me since I have no blood cousins, aunts, uncles or siblings." I say while we walk up the grand staircase.

I forgot, let me introduce myself. Hi, my name is Malachi Minkow. I'm crown prince of Wales, UK. I'm 19, going to be 20 in five months.

That girl I was just talking to, that was my stepsister, Amelia Kenko.

"Malachi, we have a meeting soon about your coronation happening in a couple months." Mom says and comes hooks her arm with mine when we walk in. I nodded.

This here, is my beautiful mother, Queen Meghan Minkow. Isn't she so pretty!?

"You guys are back!" Amelia's dad, my step father. Says walking from mom's suite.

"Yeah! Kai took me to a dress store. Look!!" Amelia says excitedly. She drags her dad away while laughing with him and I smile.

That there, was my stepfather, King Hanson Kenko.

"Are you ready to take over soon?" Mom asks and I looked down at her and smile.

"Yes, and no. I'm scared, but I have to do it." I say and she smiles then touches my cheek.