Story Two °Chapter 6° Daniel + Marcus °1990°

Previously on, Daniel and Marcus' story:

I walk out of my studio to see Marcus. He looks at me and smiles. He comes over and grabs my arm.

"Let's go, a hotel room is waiting for us." He said seductively, I smile.

When we got to the hotel he was all calm and everything. When we got to the room that's when it all took a turn.

"How about we eat then take a shower." I say taking my coat off. I'm immediately pushed on the bed and I turn around and seen Marcus hovering over me.

🔞🚫

"Well, your eager." I said laughing and he smiles and starts kissing me.

Man, I felt like I was fucking floating. His kisses that were being placed on my body felt like heaven. Felt so warm, and good.

I moan when he kisses my neck and I felt his smirk.

"Found your sweet spot." He said and continued kissing me there and I moan so much.

He takes my shirt off and I do the same to his. He was sculpted. I knew he was but, he looked like the gods.

I was starstruck by his beauty, that's when I felt lips trailing over my collar bone and down my chest. To my nipple and then down to where my V lays.

I look down at him and he looks up at me and smiles. I knew what he was gonna do. When he did, I gasp and grabbed onto the sheets.

"M-Marcus..." I moan. Pleasure racking my body like a ton of bricks. Then he stops and I open my eyes.

He comes up to my face. Then he reaches over into the drawer and pulls out a condom. I look at it then at him. He puts it to my mouth and I bite onto it and he pulls it.

The wrapping rips and he pulls it away.

"You are so sexy, Daniel... I want to have kids with you." He whispered on my lips while putting the condom on.

"I dont know about that, not right now." I whisper back, he pulls back and puts his hand on my check, smiling.

"I wont force you, my love." He said and kissed me. He pushes in. My breath stifles.

I was moaning like fucking crazy, everything felt like fireworks, everything he was doing was making my whole body feel so amazing. I didnt want this to stop.

"M-Marcus, I love you, I love you so much!" I say, moaning and he kisses me and goes faster.

When he releases, he moans in my mouth. He kept repeating that he loved me and I did too. I dont know how many times we went at it. But we did it multiple times after that.

Everytime ended the same. Us repeating we loved each other.

And we meant every word.. I loved him with my whole being.

☺❤☺❤☺❤☺❤☺❤☺❤☺❤☺❤☺❤☺❤

It's been maybe three years since we've been dating. Everything was perfect, we get in arguments every now and again. But that's normal.

Mom has found a new man, and guess who it was...

Marcus' father. It's really funny to be honest with you. No, they arent gonna get married or anything.

I have graduated from Plasma Corps program. I'm working there also because the people in the office really didnt want to let me go, especially Marcus. So he offered me a job.