Story Two °Chapter 1° Daniel + Marcus °1990°

Just a warning: THIS STORY IS NOT FOR KIDS UNDER 18, IF YOU WANT TO READ IT. GO IN WITH CAUTION!! THERE WILL BE SEX IN THIS BOOK WITH MALES, IN ALL THREE!! I TEND TO MAKE THEM FAST, BECAUSE IM NOT COMFORTABLE WRITING SCENES TO SMUTTY. BUT, WHEN YOU SEE 🔞❌ ITS ON. WHEN YOU SEE 🔞✔ ITS OFF!
All rights reserved Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad

Partying, that's all I remember. Partying with a hot ass guy. Drunk off my ass, kissing him.. Him talking about going to a hotel, that's all I remember.

I groan awake and look around, everything looked expensive. Also, my body hurt everywhere. My ass was throbbing, same with my head.

I go to sit up but I felt a heavy object on my torso. I looked down to see an arm. I follow the arm and come face to face with a really hot guy. He was sleeping peacefully.

What in the hell did I fucking do!! I easily took his arm off and he squirms, I stop what I was doing. He turns the other way.

I get off the bed and I was butt ass naked. I found my clothes and get dressed. I grab my dead phone on the floor near the bathroom. My mother is gonna fucking kill me!!

I grab my shoes and put one of them on. I heard a moan and I freeze. I look towards the bed to see him waking up.

Screw it!! I grab the shoe I didn't have on and ran out of the room putting my slip on shoe on in the process.

I heard the door open.

"Where are you going!!" He screams but I dont listen. I looked back at him and he was running in the room. I run faster and get out of the hotel.

I flag down a taxi and he pulls up.

"Hey!" I hear a voice and I looked back to see the boy.

I get in the taxi. "Step on it!!" I say and he does. I looked back and seen the guy looking at the car. Then he turned to the valet and he runs away.

I sigh and lay back. "Go to Grand Street." I say and he said okay.

It took us about five minutes to get there. I gave him ten dollars and get out of the taxi and walk up to the building.

I look up at it. It was in shambles. This was my home, still living with my mom. She is amazing, but I hate it. Living with her. I'm a grown man, but I dont have enough money for a deposit or rent. With hers and I's income we are barely able to pay.

I walk in the apartment. I unlock the door and am met with an angry asian women.

"Where in the world were you, Daniel!?" She said and I looked down at the floor.

"I called you numerous times!!" She says coming over to me. I look up at her.

"I'm sorry momma... I went to the club with my friends and I dont know what happened after... I'm sorry..." I said and bow my head.

She sighs and comes over to me. "Dont do this again, please. And go shower!" She said and smacked my head.

I smile and hug her and she laughs hugging me too. I go get in the shower.

I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Daniel. I'm 23 and heavily gay. Mom is the only one who accepted me for who I was, so her and dad got divorced. I'm an only child, well on moms side. It's 1993 and being gay, is not a good combo.

I was in so much pain. My abdomen hurt and my butt hurt too. If I should guess correctly, my first time ever having sex, was last night, black out drunk!

I groan. It felt like my stomach was ripping itself apart. I get out of the shower. But before the water went down, I saw dark red blood in the water, it looked like I was a girl on her first and heavy period.