Story One •Chapter 5• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~ Mix: Angel's + Malachi's POV~

When the scene of the beach comes up, think of this photo ^^ when Malachi asks to take his hand

🚫🔞This chapter has sex in it!!🔞🚫

Just another warning: THIS STORY IS NOT FOR KIDS UNDER 18, IF YOU WANT TO READ IT. GO IN WITH CAUTION!! THERE WILL BE SEX IN THIS BOOK WITH MALES, IN ALL THREE!! WHEN YOU SEE 🔞❌ ITS ON. WHEN YOU SEE 🔞✔ ITS OFF!

Previously on Angel's and Malachi's story,

                                    👑■■■■👑

The next day came, it was nerve racking to say the least. The boy I kissed is going to the beach with me.

I look at myself in the mirror and I felt I didnt look good.

"You look good, Kai." I hear a voice and swung my head to the door to see Amelia and she was smiling.

"Are you sure? Do you think this is to much?" I say and she smiles and comes over to me.

"You look fine, Malachi. Is this a date or something?" She asks, smiling.

"NO! It's not a date!!" I say, softly pushing her away.

She laughs, I shake my head smiling. Amelia is crazy, but I love her.

"So, I do look okay right?" I say and she groans.

"JUST GO AND GET HIM!! It's already six o'clock!" Melia says and I curse and run out. Getting my shoes on and running out to my car.

I drove the way. Right when I got there it was 6:30am and he walks out. When he spots me, he smiles and comes to the car.

"I packed us a breakfast and lunch since its gonna get warmer in an hour or two. I also brought us blankets and extra coats." I say and he smiles more.

"Sounds lovely!" He says and I smile.

I get to heading, cant wait for today.

But, what I didnt expect to happen, happened. That day a couple months after the beach trip, when he came over to my house.

♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡
All rights reserved  Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ

Angel's POV.

We were sitting down on a beach blanket. It was still really chilly and everything. So he gave me a pretty heavy coat and had one on, himself.

He was leaned back on his hands and looking at the water. It was 'round 5pm and it was getting dark. We've been out here all day today.

I looked at the water and seen the sun was going down. The sun was itching closer to the horizon and it was so beautiful.