Story Two °Chapter 5° Daniel + Marcus °1990°🚫🔞SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT🔞🚫

🚫🔞SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT🔞🚫

Previously on, Daniel and Marcus's story.

"He should have the miscarriage by tonight or tomorrow. If you need any help, just give me a call. Here'smy personal phone number Ms Reed." (Lukas)

"Alright, thank you."  (Mother)

I felt someone touch my shoulder and I looked at them. It was Marcus. I broke down when seeing him.

"Hey, it's alright. Daniel, its alright." He said and hugged me. I was crying so hard, I felt like my world was gone... I couldnt even protect an innocent baby. How can I do more then that?

"Let's go home." Mother said and got me dressed and we left. I'm never coming back to a place like this again.

I will be chaste from now on..
🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

All the way home I cried silently.. The more crying I did, the more tired and numb I became. I lost everything. How can they still love me when I couldnt incubate a beautiful baby.

I didnt want her in the beginning, but when I made the decision NOT to get rid of her. I was the happiest I could be. But now... Everything is gone..

I didnt even notice I was taken into the apartment.

Everything... Gone, in a blink of an eye... Just... Gone...

I curled up in my bed and cried myself to sleep... I was surprised I'd had tears left.

No ones POV.

Marcus was still there, talking to Daniel's mother.

"He'll be fine in a couple months. I went through the same thing after me and his dad divorced." She said getting up and started making dinner.

"What..." Marcus said and Brida nods. She looks at Marcus.

"Yeah, I was 28. Daniel was 16. I had a miscarriage because of stress about the divorce. I know what Dan is going through. Right now it feels like everything is gone and crumbling to the depths of hell. I know everything will be fine, I'm still sad about the miscarriage, but it's the way of life. You cant stop things from happening." Brida said and Marcus touched her shoulder and she puts her hand on his.

"He'll be okay. You both will be okay." She said and they hugged.

Everything happens, he wasnt meant to have a baby. Maybe in the near future. But now, he wasnt.

😍🤔😍🤔😍🤔😍🤔😍🤔😍🤔😍🤔😍🤔😍🤔😍🤔

Daniels POV.

It's been a couple weeks since the miscarriage. I'm still really freaking sad, but it's getting better. Marcus has been here with me since the whole ordeal.

I feel hes been walking on egg shells around me. Not wanting to say the wrong thing and me get pissed off or sad.

We were at his house since he invited me and mom over. His dad even met us but had to leave. Thank God Marcus didn't tell him I was Pregnant before.

But, me and Marcus were outside doing something. When he asks me a question.

"What did you want to go to college for?" He asks and I looked at him.

I smile, "If I had the money to afford it. I would've went to be a writer, filmmaker and possibly a businessman." I said smiling. Thinking of all the money I'd have if I did that.