Story One •Chapter 6• Angel + Malachi •1930• ~ Mix: Angel's + Malachi's POV~

Not edited!!

Previously on Angel's and Malachi's story,

"What time is it?" Angel asks and I look at the clock on the wall.

"7:30am." I say and I look back at him and he widens his eyes.

"Work! I have work at 8 o'clock!!" He says and sits up fast. Then he winces and holds his back. He looks back at me.

"It hurts even worse now, Mal..." He says sadly and in pain.

I chuckle a little because the pout he made was so fucking adorable.

I sit up and kiss his cheek. "I'm sorry. I should've prepared you." I say and he blushes a deep red. I couldnt help but laugh.

He smacks my arm and gets up heading to the bathroom and I follow.

I cling to him like a little baby. "Take work off today." I say and he looks at me in the mirror.

"I cant, my mothers bills." He says and I pout.

"I can pay them.. Just stay with me a little longer." He spits his toothpaste out and turns towards me.

"Kai, I cant... I can come over after, though." He says and I sigh.

"Okay..." I say sadly and he kisses me. I smile.

This is what happiness is.. I dont care about being a Prince. But this boy, he's my world.

And I love him... So much..

■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡
All rights reserved Ⓒ Copyright 2022 LeiahRoo/wattpad Ⓒ

Malachi's POV

I walk into the house and my sister was sitting in the living room reading.

She looks up and puts her book mark in it and runs over to me while I take my shoes off.

"How was it?! You didnt come home last night!!" She says excitedly.

I smile and shake my head. "Come up to my room. I'll tell you." I say and she claps and runs upstairs.

Mom walks out from her office and she sees me. "Where have you been!" She says running over to me and checking me over.

"Mom, I'm fine. I was with a friend. We went to the beach and stayed to long. I'm fine!" I say and she leaves her hands on my cheeks and nods.

"I have to get in the shower." I say and walk up stairs. What I didnt know was she had already figured out who I was with.

👑■■■■👑

"Whhaattt!!! Really?!!" Melia says excitedly. Well, now she knows.

"Mr Malchai, someone's here for you." Someone says and I run downstairs to see Angel.

He smiles and I pull him into a hug. "I missed you." I say and he chuckles.

"It was only 8 hours." He says and I sigh.

"The longest 8 hours of my life." I say exaggeratedly. He chuckles and I pull him in since it was super cold out. Christmas is right around the corner.

I planned to get him a couple things. Lots of nice things and everything. I even planned to go on a trip with him before New Years, havent booked tickets yet though.

"Well, I have some good news." He said and I smiled at him.

"Let's go to the living room." I say and he nods. I told a maid to go get us some snacks and water.