Chapter 3

*Next week, Monday morning, in the car*
~Y/n's POV~
"Are you excited to meet your coworkers and maybe some cute boys?" Noah teases. "Shut up Noah," Millie sasses, causing me and Chloe to laugh. "You guys can be so damn mean," Noah says. "But you love us anyway," Chloe smirks. Noah just sits there in silence. "You especially love Millie," I tease both Millie and Noah. "Shut up, Y/n!" Millie gently slaps my arm. "It's true!" Chloe agrees. "You guys should start dating," I say, Chloe still agreeing. Millie and Noah just stare at each other. "Okay lovebirds, we're here," I say getting out of the car.

We walk into the set together. Millie and Noah end up exploring together while Chloe stays with me. "I hope they kiss," I whisper. "Same!" She whispers, giggling. We walk around and explore the set together while searching for the director. Once we find the director I ask where my coworkers are and where my trailer is. We go to my trailer first. Chloe and I walk in and catch Millie and Noah kissing and our jaws drop. "Guys.." I start to say, making them jump. "I can explain," Noah says. "You guys are finally dating!" Chloe exclaims. "But stop making out in MY trailer!" I say, teasing. We tease each other a lot if you couldn't tell. "Fine, yes we are dating now, and yes we will stop," Millie says. "Oh, and no need to explain, we knew it would happen," Chloe says as she winks. "Now I'm the only single one!" I say, starting to frown. "You'll find someone soon, bestie!" Millie says. "Well I think I'm gonna call an Uber and go home. Bye!" Chloe says. "Same, bye babe. And Y/n," Noah says, running after Chloe. "Bye!" We both say as they leave.

"So, you guys are finally official!" I exclaim, making her blush. "Yeah.. you accept us being together, right?" Millie asks. "Of course!" I say as I hear a knock on my trailer door. I go and open it. "Hey! I'm Louis, I'm your main coworker," He says and spots Millie. "I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" He asks. "No, no, of course not. This is my best friend, Millie," I say, smiling. "Hey!" She says. "And I'm Y/n! As you most likely know I play Enola," I say, starting to blush slightly. He's a very handsome, brown haired, English boy. "I play Tewkesbury. I just wanted to say hi and get your phone number so we can text," he says nervously. "Oh yeah, of course!" I say, giving him my number. "Well, I'll be going now," Louis says. "Okay, bye!" I say with a wide smile. "See you around," he says as he leaves.

"Ooo, I saw you blushing! And so was he!" Millie jokes. "Shut up!" I say, getting flustered. "Okay.." she says. "Well, I'm gonna go now too. See you later!" Millie says. "Bye," I say.

A/n: They finally met! He's seems really sweet! What will happen as they get closer? Find out next chapter! :)