Chapter 15

{Contains smut!!}
~Y/n's POV~
It's now later in the night, and as discussed earlier, Louis and I are having sex tonight. It's my first time, and same with him too. I'm nervous, but I'm ready. I'll be letting him take control because I trust him.

*In the bedroom with Louis*
"Are you sure you ready?" He asks, as I lay down on the bed "If I wasn't ready then I wouldn't have said I was, Lou," I reassure him. "Just making sure because I'm not going to force you into anything," he says, but I shut him up by kissing him. "I know, hun. You can start now," I say and he nods back in response.

He gets on top of me and starts to kiss me, and I obviously kiss him back. He slowly makes his way down to my breasts, after taking my shirt and bra off. Small moans start slipping out from between my lips as he slowly goes lower and undresses me. I spread my legs apart and tug at his shirt. He nods and takes his clothes off. "I'm going to start with fingers, okay?" He tells me, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. I nod in agreement. I let out louder moans as he starts to thrust his fingers in me.

He goes slow and then gets faster, until he pulls out and replaces his fingers with his penis, causing us both to moan. He thrusts into me gently but I tell him to go harder, so he does. Then eventually, we both release (while having a condom in since we are still young) and clean ourselves up. We then cuddle each other for the rest of the night.

A/n: Sorry this isn't the best, I was tired and not very motivated when I made this. (I'm typing this a/n part a few days later) I hope you still enjoyed it!