Chapter 12

*A week and a half later*
-Has some small talk about sex-
~Louis' POV~
Not a lot has happened over the last week. I've just been hanging out with Y/n and her friends Sadie and Millie and her siblings Noah and Chloe. Y/n and I have been officially dating for about 2 months. We are inseparable, like always. Most of the time when we are together we kiss a lot. And when I mean a lot I mean A LOT because her friends and siblings, mainly Noah, always tell us to stop but I can't help it. I love her, she's my love.

"Stop kissing!" Noah says, cleared annoyed. "Oh stop it Noah! Let them kiss! I'll kiss you if you stop bothering them," Millie says. "Now that's something I'll agree to," Noah says, making Millie laugh. He leaned in towards Millie and kisses her, her kissing him back. Sadie and Chloe walk in hand and hand. "Look at all these lovebirds. Both of the other couples are kissing each other and we've barely even been gone for 10 minutes!" Sadie laughs. "Well I'm not complaining. It makes it more peaceful quiet. Besides the constant small noises," Chloe laughs back. "Let's just go back to your room," Sadie suggests. "Agreed. We can kiss each other in privacy," Chloe winks.

~Y/n's POV~
We stop kissing after about 10 minutes, not counting the breaks for air. Though this may be a little bit too much information.. let me just say that there was some tongue action in that kiss that I really enjoyed. "Oh my god, that was amazing, as usual," Lou says, making me laugh. I wrap my arms around the back of his neck and rest my forehead on his. "You are so beautiful and I'm so lucky to have you, love," he says, making me blush. "Thank you, I couldn't imagine life without you," I say. I look around the living room realizing that it's empty. "Guess the other lovebirds went into there rooms for a more private make-out session," I giggle. "Or sex," Louis adds. "Possibly, I mean Chloe has done that with Sadie before because she told me that they did. I don't think Noah has though," I say.

"If you don't mind me asking.. when do you feel most comfortable having sex with me? Not that I want to I just want to-" Louis starts ranting so I kiss him to shut him up. "You rant a lot," I giggle. "And to be completely honest, I would love to have sex with you sometime. I just want it to be the right moment, you know? I've never had sex before so I want my first time to be good," I add on. "I completely agree and understand. I'll wait as long as I need to," Lou says, making me smile. "Thank you, but I don't think you will have to wait very long," I tease, making him flustered. I kiss him soft yet passionately and slip some tongue action in there too. After we finished kissing, we smiled at each other and he played with my hair until he had to leave.

A/n: Today's chapter was more simple and had some talk about sex so hopefully you didn't get uncomfortable.