Chapter 13

*The next morning, 9am*
~Louis' POV~
Y/n and I may have had a bit of a talk about sex yesterday and yes, as sexy as she is I would love to have sex with her. But I'm going to be respectful and do the right thing, which is waiting until she tells me that's she's ready. I'll be patient and wait for as long as I need to.

I wake up and go to the kitchen to make myself some coffee and toast. As I make my coffee and toast I hear a knock on the door. "Who could be here at 9am in the morning?" I mutter to myself, still quite tired. I go and answer the door and see that it's Y/n, and she's crying. "Oh my god, Y/n! Are you okay, love?" I say, holding her hand and bringing her into a tight hug, kissing the top of her head. I close the front door and sit down on the couch. Shortly after I sit down she sits on my lap. I start rubbing her back to comfort her. "Noah and I got into a bad fight.." she says through her tears. "What about? If you don't mind me asking," I ask politely.

"College. He thinks I should go to college with him and Chloe and I really don't want to," she says. I wipe away some of her tears and kiss her forehead. "What does Chloe think of this?" I question. "She said that it's completely up to me. And then I just told them that I'm going to stay here for a few days to process the fight," she said, not crying as much as before. "Well, it is your decision if you want to go to college or not. And you are always welcome to stay here for as long as you need," I say, caressing her cheek. "Thank you," she smiles. "Of course, love," I say.

I kiss her gently and she adds her tongue into the kiss. After we pull apart I smile at her, wipe away the rest of the tears off her face, and rest my forehead against hers. For the next few hours I just cuddled with her to comfort her and help her get over the fight that previously happened with Noah. I was going to talk to her more about the sex talk we had yesterday but I think I'll save that for tomorrow. Right now she just needs me to comfort her.

A/n: I'll give you guys a little heads up.. on chapter 15 I'm going to have Louis and Y/n have sex (so it will be a smut chapter).