Chapter 23

*3 months later*
~Louis' POV~
After many months of wedding planning, it is finally our wedding day! The wedding is taking place in a chapel and the color theme is white and sage green. Noah, Chloe, Sadie, Millie, and both of our parents are in the wedding. It will be simple with a smaller sized guest list. Only close friends and family members. I am in a suit with a sage green tie. I would tell you what Y/n's dress looks like, but I haven't seen the dress. My guess is it's either white or a very light shade of sage green, even though sage green is already a light color.

••••••

"I do," I say. "I do too," Y/n says, tears falling down both our faces. "You may now kiss the bride," the man officiating our wedding says. I pull her in and give her a long and gentle kiss.

••••••

~Y/n's POV~
I'm finally married to the love of my life! I run over to my mom and hug her, tears rushing down both of our faces. Once I pull away, I turn to my dad and smile at him. He was also bawling, which is kind of shocking because he NEVER cries and I serious mean it when I say never. I pull him into a tight hug as well. "I'll miss you guys," I say, facing them both and squeezing their hands gently. "We will too, but have fun on your honeymoon," my mom says. "Use protection!" My dad teases. I lean towards my dad's ear. "We've already done it, and without protection too," I whisper to him, teasing back. "But I'm not pregnant. I promise," I whisper again. "Next time you do it without protection, I want a child!" My mom whispers to me and my dad. I burst out laughing and hold my pinky out. "Promise!" I exclaim to my mother with a smile. She lets out a laugh and wraps her pinky around mine, sealing the deal.

My dad wipes my tears away. "Now go have fun on your honeymoon, munchkin," my dad says with a grin. My mom nods, agreeing with him. I pull them into another tight hug. "I will," I say while hugging them.

A/n: next chapter will be the honeymoon! And then after that I'm going to do a big time skip into the future for the last chapter. You'll see what I mean when it happens