Chapter 5

*The next day, at home, on the phone w/ Louis (left side is Louis and right side is Y/n)*
~Y/n's POV~

Lou ☺️

Hey Lou!

Hey Y/n! What's up?

Nothing. I was just wondering if you wanted to come over to my house?

Sure! Just give me your address and I'll be there in 15.

Okay! My address is ************. See you soon Lou!

Bye!
================================
*15 minutes later*
~Louis' POV~
I arrive at Y/n's house and knock on the door. She answers right away. "Hey Lou!" She says as we hug. "Hello! So can I come in?" I laugh. "Oh yes! Of course you can!" She says, taking my hand and leading me to her bedroom. "Do you live alone?" I ask politely. "Nope, my siblings live with me too! But they aren't home," She says with a wide smile. "You have a nice house," I say, smiling back at her. "Thank you!" She says as I look down at our hands, that are still interlocked. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" She says as she lets go of my hand, getting flustered. "No, no! It's fine, don't worry about it," I say, reassuringly. We just smile at each other.

*An hour later*
~Y/n's POV~
Louis and I have been hanging out at my house for 30 minutes and it's almost lunchtime. "Are you hungry?" I ask. "Kind of," Louis says. "Want to make some homemade pizza?" I ask, starting to sit up. "Sure, let's do it!" Louis says. We get up and walk to the kitchen and I get the supplies out and preheat the oven. "Ready to be a professional pizza maker, Lou?" I ask as a joke. "I sure am," he chuckles.

As we make the dough, I gently flick flour onto his face and he does it back to me. I don't know what got into us but all the sudden, our lips connected. I couldn't help but kiss him back. After the kiss was done, we rested our foreheads against each other and smiled. "That.. was amazing," Louis says. "Very," I say. We just awkwardly laugh and continue to make the pizza.

A/n: Ooo, their first kiss! Will it stay awkward between them or will they talk about it?