Wind hashira

~~~~~~TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON PLEASE CLICK THE INTRO/EXPLAINING CHAPTER!!!~~~~~~~~~~~

As i walk around the wind mansion I admire the little garden looking at the sun and taking a deep breath. Then i hear someone come up to me.

Sanemi: "HEY Y/N GET READY FOR TRAINING WITH ME!"

Y/N:" But i'm admiring the flower's

Sanemi:"FINE! NO MOCHI FOR YOU!"

I give him a pouting face

Y/N:"Boo your no fun Kaze!"

Sanemi:"TO BAD NOW LET'S TRAIN!"

I walk into the mansion and open the door to my room and change into my slayer gear the i walk outside with my wooden sword.

Sanemi:"READY TO GET BEAT BLACK AND BLUE?!"

Y/N:" I like to see you try Kaze!"

We fought for a long time and after like 3 hour's we sat and ate lunch.

Y/N:"gimme my mochi Kaze!"

Sanemi:" Fine but go get my brother first"

Y/N:"what does he look like?

Sanemi:"He has a scar across his face now get him or i will trow your mochi in the trash"

I got up and walked into the mansion and start looking around( Damn this place is so big! There so rich dude like they have gold frame's and shit everywhere! How will i find his brother anyway's?) As i was thinking to myself i bump into someone and fall to the floor.

Y/N:" Oh my god i'm so sorry!"

I look up to see a tall boy about my age mabey a year older than me, looking at me on the floor with a blushing face.

Genya:"S-sorry i-im Genya, Sanemi's little brother you must be the girl he just took in"

I then smile at him

Y/N: "Yup! Actually i was looking for you! Your brother wanted to talk to you!"

Genya:"O-Oh ok thank's um..

Y/N: " Y/n, Y/n L/n nice to meet you Genya!

I then look at him more closely he had a strong looking body with black hair on his head and a scar across his face,Along with some pink tint on his face.

Y/N:"Follow me he is in the back of the mansion!"

We start to walk silently and the only noise was the sound of are feet, i then open the back door and I see Kaze eating my mochi.

Y/N:"HEY! THAT'S MY MOCHI KAZE!!!!"

Sanemi:"YOU WHERE TO SLOW TO GET HIM AND THE FOOD WAS GETTING BAD!"

I pout and grab Genya by the wrist pulling him to his brother.

Y/N: "I found your brother Kaze"

Kaze look's at his brother with a scowl as Genya walks over to him.

Sanemi:"Y/n is joining your school so help her out tomorrow or your dead got that?" 

He then glare's at Genya 

Genya:"O-Ok...Sanemi..."

He looked a little sad about how his brother looked at him.

Sanemi:"Now you two get out of my face and get your stuff ready for school tomorrow!"

Me and Genya nod and then walk back into the mansion and i close the back door with sigh.

Y/N: Kaze can be such jerk i swear! He's even mean to you and that's messed up!"

Genya the look's at me with a little smile

Genya:"Don't worry i'm used to it and today is a good day for him because he did not try to hit me in the face or start yelling at me to quit the demon slaying corpse for your sake so thank's for staying with him and putting up with his adittude!

I look at him and with a small smile I then bow and rush to my room slamming the door shut.

Y/N:"Oh my god Genya is so cute! Wait no no no! your here to train and get better! I really need to stop talking to myself aloud or he might hear! Oh wait my school clothe's!"

I then lay out my clothe's for school tomorrow the i walk out of my room and do some chore's like taking care of the garden, picking up the destroyed wooden sword's from training and sweeping the front of the mansion.

I then walk back in the mansion as i finish sweeping and start to cook dinner( hmmm...what to make....) I then see some noodle's and other ingredient's ( i can make ramen for dinner...) I then start boiling the noodle's and make the broth for the Ramen. As i almost finish the ramen i hear footstep's.

Genya:"Smell's good what are you making?"

I add the topping to the ramen and set it on the table for him,me and his brother who is not here yet.

Y/N:"Ramen because i thought it will be yummy!"

I the pull out some hot sause and pour it in Kaze's bowl of ramen.

Genya:"Hey um....Sanemi hate's spicy ramen...

I look at Genya with a evil smirk

Y/N:" Oh i know this is revenge for him eating my mochi"

As i finish adding the hot sause in Kaze's Ramen i the wen't back in the kitchen tho get the tea and pour some for me,Genya and for his brother who is still not here, And then i sit down.

Genya:"Thank's for the food!"

Y/N:"Thank's for da foodz!"

We then chow down the ramen and drink are tea, As we almost finish the yummy dinner we hear Kaze open the door. He then sit's down at the table with me and Genya. 

Sanemi:"Thank's for the food"

I then look at Genya Trying not to laught as Kaze start's to eat his ramen. Genya give's me a worried and scared look, Suddenly the we hear his brother start coughing and i burst out laughing as Kaze take's a quick sip of his tea and then glare's at me.

Sanemi:"WHAT THE HELL YOU BRAT?!?!"

Y/N:"REVENGE FOR MY MOCHI YOU JERK!"

We glare at each other and Kaze then start's to eat his ramen and then sips his tea again,Kaze hate's to waste food. 

As i clean the table Genya grab's some of the plate's to help me out as his brother stuggle's to finish his ramen. We then walk to the kitchen and clean the dishes and start to talk to eachother...or at least tryed to.

Y/N:"So Genya! What is the school like?" i ask turning to him with a smile on my face wich made him blush a little.

Genya:"i-it's kinda n-normal'

He then turn's his head away from me.

Y/N:" I can finish the dishes if you want!"

Genya:"Oh..Ok"

He the leave the dishes and walk's away to his room and when i finish cleaning up dinner i wnet to my room and changed into my pj's and layed on my futon.

I look at my school uniform on my nightstand ( School....With Genya....) I then feel my face flush red(no no no no y/n he is just showing you the school for one whole day! Chill out your here to train to get better not to hang out with cute boy's! But Genya does look cute...) I then feel my face get hotter( Aaaaugh! Stop thinking and go to bed! You have school tomorrow y/n!) 

I then rest my head on my pillow and cover myself with my blanket and went into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~AUTHOR-SAN! HEEEY GUY'S! Thank's for reading the first chapter! The next one is school and there will be some embarrassing moment's!~~~~~~~~~~~~