School!(part1)

~~~~~~~~~~I did a drawing of y/n and Genya!!! it's so cute!!!~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~OK ANYWAYS CONTINUE THE STORY!!~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I wake up to the sound of yelling and stomping,and then the noise comes to my room with the door slamming open.

Sanemi:"GET READY FOR SCHOOL OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!"

i was still tired and wanted to sleep more, I turn around and look at Kaze then I look away and turn my body away from him and pull the blanket's over my face, Wrong move.

Kaze pull's on my blanket's and i pull back pissed off now.

Y/N:"FIVE MORE MINUTES!!!"

Sanemi:"GET.READY.FOR.SCHOOL!

As we argue and fight for the blanket Genya was watching us from the door of my room but i was so angry at Kaze for not letting me sleep a little longer i did not notice. 

Sanemi:"GIVE THIS TO ME!"

Y/N:"NO I WANNA SLEEEEP! KAZE YOU JERK!

Sanemi:"GIVE IT HERE!"

GENYA POV.

As i watch at the door of Y/n-san's roomshe was fighting with my brother for a blanket she was using to sleep,I thought this was funny until....

Sanemi:"GIVE IT HERE!"

Sanemi then uses wind breathing to get the blanket from y/n-san by spinning his whole body in the air, as he landed he was going to scold y/n-san but as he opened his mouth he then closed it with a bit of pink tint on his cheek's( Why did he stop himself from yelling?) I look over to y/n-san to see if something's wrong and i regret looking now.

She was in her bed in...uh....A white tank top that was so thin it showed her black bra under her tank top, she had black and white short that where a little....um...short and showed a little of her black underwear. I then feel my face heat up like crazy( I-i-i u-uh.....) I can feel my face heat up even more and i start to feel faint.

BACK TO Y/N's POV!

As Kaze land's from stealing my blanket with his wind breathing move he look's at me mouth open to scold me and then he shut's it and turn's to the door of my room with pink tint on his cheek's. I look at the door he was looking at and i saw Genya...Red like a tomato and was staggering, I then was confused( What's wrong with them?) But then Kaze answer's my question.

Sanemi:"Um...Your....sleepwear....

I then look at myself and i noticed what i was wearing and i just sat there thinking of what he said i then blush and try to hide my face with the pillow.

Y/N:"K-kaze you pervert!

Kaze was still looking away from me and open's his mouth

Sanemi:"HEY! SHUT IT YOU LITTLE BRAT! WHY DO YOU EVEN WEAR THAT SH-"